🦖🦕CHAPTER 21🦖🦕

*Timeskip Morning*

Tsukishima's POV

I was getting ready for jogging and I decided to look for Y/N.

I saw her in the kitchen area making a smoothie. She was wearing jogging pants and a crop top hoodie.

 She was wearing jogging pants and a crop top hoodie

"Good Morning" she said with a smile.

"good morning, what are you making?" I asked her.

"Banana smoothie you want one? I can make you one" she asked me and I nodded.

She made my smoothie and she put it in a cute container

"Sorry if you think the container is too feminine. That's all I have" she apologized

"It's fine I think it's cute" I said making her blush

"So the lovebirds are already up" I heard Daichi said it

"Good morning" Y/N told Daichi and he greeted her back.

"Geezz I wish I have a girlfriend that can make me some smoothie too" Nishinoya said it followed by Tanaka agreeing on it.

"Tch whatever" I rolled my eyes and grabbed the smoothie and walked away

Y/N POV:

"He's a jealous type huh" Suga- senpai said

"Yeah I remembered he got jealous at Yamaguchi" I said and laugh

"huh what about me?" I heard Yamaguchi

"Nothing I said you should already confess to your crush" I said making him blush and hush me making us laugh.

"Guys we should go now and warm-up" Daichi suggest it and we followed him.

*At the Gym*

I saw other teams warming up for the laps. I just do stretching so that my body wouldn't hurt afterward.

"HEY HEY HEYYY Y/NN" Bokuto shouted across the gym waving so that I can see him and I waved back.

"Y/N" I saw Kaori walking towards me

"Why are you wearing jogging pants? Are you gonna run with them?" she asked me and I nodded

"yeah the coach said me to" I answered her
"I think Kiyoko is awake now" I added and she nodded.

"Right, good luck then" she said and waved goodbye.

"Ok guys go and do some laps, the other coaches are waiting for all of you there" coach Ukai announced to us.

They all went first but I was circumcised because I don't want to be with someone.

After a few minutes of running, I can no longer remember what they said were the other coaches waiting. I turned around searching for help then I saw a man, not that old, I feel like we are at the same age.

I walked towards him and asked "hi have you seen anyone jogging earlier?." He stared at me and shook his head no.

"Oh ok then thanks" I said but he grabbed my arms making my eyes widen but then I heard someone shouted.

"Let her go"

I turned around and saw...

Bokuto

Bokuto's POV

I saw a man grabbed Y/N's arm so I shouted
"Let her go" and I gave him my very mad face to scare him.  He stared at me let go of Y/N and runoff.

Yes! my scary face worked.

I walked towards Y/N and said "Y/N what are you doing here?" making her confuse and then she asked me. "I'm the one who should ask you that question, what are you doing here? And why are you not with them?"

"well after I shouted across the gym your coach scolded me so I ran late" I explained, "and what are you doing here?" I asked her

"I'm lost" she said plainly "Silly now let's go I'm sure they're worried for their 'duchess'" I said making the both of us giggled and we ran off.

Y/N POV:

I'm so glad Bokuto is here. We both ran and we got to where we were supposed to go. I saw Tsukishima running towards me and then he hugged me

"Y/N where have you been!?" he asked me worriedly.

OMG HE'S WORRIED AHHHHHH stop it Y/N don't expect him to like you.

"I got lost good thing Bokuto is there" I explained. We both turned to Bokuto and he thanked him.

Tsukishima's POV

I'm so worried Y/N is not here.

Where the fuck is she?

After a few minutes I saw Y/N with Bokuto. I ran towards her and hugged her quickly. I asked her where had she been and she said she got lost and Bokuto found her. I thanked Bokuto and turned my attention again to Y/N.

"Next time run with me you dumbass" I said to her and flick her forehead.

"oww fine" she said and pouted

"What did I said about pouting?" I raised my eyebrows and she widens her eyes and looks away and that caused me to chuckled and ruffled her hair.

This dumbass is so cute