🦖🦕CHAPTER 11🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

"I think I'm falling for you" I mumbled then I realize Tsukishima is here with me. So I pretended that I'm in a deep sleep.

"me too" I heard him say that.

My heart starts beating faster, I can feel my face blushing. He brushes my hair out of my face and tucked behind my ear.

He leans forward and kissed my forehead and said "goodnight baby Y/N" then he walked away.

I checked my room if he's still there. I breathe heavily and starting to process what happened awhile ago.

'he likes me, no he likes someone else. *sigh*

*Timeskip At School*

Tsukishima's POV:

I still can't believe Y/N mumbled that she likes me...

No Kei, she's high, she's sick she doesn't know what she's saying.

"Tsukishimaaaa" the short tangerine called me. "what do you want?" I asked him. "How's Y/N?" he asked. "fine" I answered him and walked away.

"Tsukishima" my girl classmate called me.

"what do you want Maddie?" I raised my eyebrows and asked her. "We need to finish our thesis. That's due on Friday" she explained and I nodded. On our way to the library and I saw a familiar girl.

Y/N? What is she doing here?

"hey be right back, I'm just gonna talk to someone" I said to Maddie. I walk towards Y/N and shout "Hey Idiot".

Y/N POV:

I saw Tsukishima walking towards me. I tried to turn but he called me "Hey Idiot" I turned and face him and give him a weak smile. I'm not fully feeling well, I just want to go to school because it's so borrriiinnnggg at my house alone.

"Hey hi" I answered softly then he touched my forehead and scold me.

"What an idiot doing here? why did you go to school? you're still sick you dumbass" he scolded me.

"I'm fine look" I twirl slowly to him to show that I'm fine. But I'm not.

"tch you just-"

"Tsukishima" a girl cut him off

Who is she?

"Tsukishima let's go" she said. "I'm gonna check you later" he said to me then left me

Is she the girl he likes? Ouch

I walked to my classroom and saw Kaori. I waved to her and sat beside her.

"hey, I heard the news, you should go home and rest Y/N" she scolded me in a good way, Tsukishima tch.

"I'm completely fine besides I'm here already, I don't want to waste my energy to go back home when I just got here" I explained and she rolled her eyes.

*Timeskip Lunch Break*

I feel kinda dizzy every time I stood up. On my way to the canteen then I bumped into someone, that cause my head to hurt more.

"Are you ok?" he asked

I looked at me and saw a freckled boy smiling at me and helped me stood up.

"I'm sorry, I'm fine thank you, *gasps* oh no your uniform," I said to him worriedly because his ice cream is thrown on his uniform. Now I feel bad.

"Oh it's ok I have extra in my locker" he said so that I would not be sad because of his uniform.

I pout and nodded. "I'm sorry" I said and walked away.

Yamaguchi's POV:

Y/N bumped to me and ruined my uniform good thing I have extra in my locker then I saw Tsukki with our classmate Maddie walking together.

I thought he and Y/N are together

"Tsukkkiii" I called him

"see you" Maddie told to me and wave to me goodbye and Tsukki just nodded.

"What happened to you?" he asked me

"oh nothing, I just bumped to Y/N accidentally" I explained.

"idiot" he mumbled but I heard him.

"By the way, I thought you and Y/N are together?" I asked making his eyes widen

"umm y-yeah, we are t-together" he answered me making him frowned. "why did you ask?" he added.

"Ummm then what are you doing with Maddie?" I asked him nervously.

"We just finished our thesis, now shut your mouth you issue maker" he blurted out to me making me feel embarrassed.

"Gomen Tsukki" I said then he rolled his eyes.

Y/N POV:

"Y/NNNNNN" I heard Yachi shouted my name. I looked at her then she gasps.

"omg Y/N are you ok?, you look awful" she tried to touch my forehead to check my temperature but I slap her hand away. "yeah I'm fine it's just hot" I lied and give her a weak smile.

"ok, coach said we have and practice today, he forgot to tell us yesterday" she said "I'm gonna go and tell the others" she added and wave goodbye.

Great

*Timeskip At The Gym"

I'm inside the gym just sitting on the bench and watch them train.

Water break, I gave them all their water bottles and I saw Tsukishima is sweating so hard. I grab my towel and start wiping Tsukishima's sweat.

"aww my baby is sweating" I said to him playfully, he scrunches his face and they all giggled. He grabbed my wrist and leans forward and whispered. "I'm not a baby"

I go with the flow and I also lean in and say "but you're MY baby Kei" and smirk

Coach Ukai clears his throat and says "Y/N are you feeling well now?" before I can answer, Tsukishima touched my forehead and frowned.

"You said you're fine" he scolded me again

"I am fine" I defended. "ok Y/N just sit on the bench and rest" coach Ukai said and I complied.

After their practice, I can feel my body giving up and a little dizzy. Tsukishima go to me, I stood up and said

"Tsukishima.." then everything went black