🦖🦕CHAPTER 44🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

Tsukishima apologizes to me differently.

Ehe

I went back to my team and start warming up. I looked around but I didn't saw Maddie.

"Where's Maddie?" I asked Riya

Y/N why are you searching for Maddie

"Oh she sprained her ankles awhile ago, she landed wrongly" she said and I nodded.

"Hey Y/N ready for Friday?" Natty said making me confuse.

"Friday?" I repeated.

"Yeah, it's our match with Shiratorizawa" she answered happily making me groaned.

"what day is it?" I asked. "Tuesday" Riya answered and I just nodded and sighed.

"why? Are you ok?" Natty asked me and I shook my head 'no'.

"I'm nervous," I said and giggled.

"aww, don't worry we are all here" Riya reassured me and I just nodded.

*Timeskip After Practice*

The practice went well, we are all improving. I'm going to my house now with Kei but I heard someone whimpering.

"Kei, do you hear that?" I said searching for the sound, where it's coming from.

"No, maybe you're just hearing thing, Y/N you're creepy" he said and I frowned and slap his arm.

"OW" he hissed and whimpered.

"seriously, I heard someone whimpering" I said.

"well I'm whimpering in pain tho" he answered. I'm about to slap his arm again but the whimpering got loud. I followed the sound and I ended up seeing a

"PUPPY" I exclaimed and hugged the puppy.

"Kei Kei Kei Kei Kei, CAN WE KEEP IT?" I asked him and he scrunched his nose and answered 'no'

"aww please baby Keii" I whined and show him my best puppy eyes.

"No" he said and rolled his eyes.

"but baby Kei, he or she is alone here" I'm trying to be childish to make him say yes.

"she or he has a mother" he said and leaned on the wall.

"Uhm, what if it rains?" I asked him

"he or she is smart enough to find a shelter" he answered making me frown.

"what if... What if he or she got hungry" I'm finding a way to keep the puppy.

"he or she will have food when his or her mother is back, now let's go" he said and grabbed my hand.

"but Kei" I whined and pout.

Please say yes

"You already have 2 fish already, then you want a dog?" he said and stared at me for a sec and I pouted even more and he sighed.

"tch, only in one condition" he said and rolled his eyes.

I won

"YES" I jumped and hugged the puppy. "soo? What condition" I asked and he smirked.

"We are going to name him or her Rex" He said and I whined but agreed.

"fine, let's go its getting dark" I said and we left the dark place.

"why Rex?" I asked him.

"I don't know, when I looked at that puppy and you, the first thing that comes into my mind is the dinosaur T-rex so.. Rex" he said proudly and I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled.

After a few minutes of walking, an idea popped into my mind

I gasps and shook Tsukishima violently.

"Kei Kei Kei, let's go to the mall tomorrow and buy some stuff for Rex and the fishes" I said and squealed.

"No" he said plainly and I frowned.

"and why is that?" I asked him and one hand resting on my hips and the other one is holding Rex.

"We have school" he said.

"but, we can skip it, just tomorrow, please Keiiiiii" I whined and pouted. He pushed his glasses and looked at me.

"No, after class we can go" He said and I pouted and nodded.

*Timeskip Infront of Y/N's house*

We finally reached my house and time to waved goodbye to Tsukishima.

"Say bye daddy" I said and waved the puppy's paws. I saw Tsukishima's face frowned and blushed and I giggled.

"bye daddy" I said hiding my face behind the puppy and I heard him sighed.

"Y/N, I think you're forgetting something" he said and I looked at him with confuse expression.

He pecked my lips and I blushed.

"wha- what was that f-for?" I stuttered and I remembered I pouted

Geez, he is so serious about the pouting thing.

"oh" I said. "but don't do it in front of Rex, he's just a child" I said and I realized what I said "I mean a puppy" I said and looked down.

"you want that puppy to be our child huh" I heard Tsukishima talked and chuckled. He patted my head lift my chin at looked directly into my eyes.

His eyes are sparkling

"ok then" he said making my eyes widen in shock.

"r-really?" I said and he just chuckled and nodded.

"YEY" I shouted and hugged him tightly. I pulled away and pecked his lips and said goodbye.

Best day ever