🦖🦕CHAPTER 59🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

We went to the 'house' that they're talking about.

"We are here" Mrs. Tsukishima said.

"Are you sure that we are here? Because if you are sure.... all I can say is...WHAT THE FUCK" I said and throwing my fist into the air.

"Y/N, language" my mom scolded me.

"Yeah, Y/N, language" Tsukishima tease me and I rolled my eyes.

"and yes hun, we are sure" my mom said and I widen my eyes in shock.

I can't believe it.

We went inside the house and it looks so amazing.

"I think this is too much" Kei said and I nodded in agreement

"oh no it's not. It's for the two of you... We want our future grandchild are in a good environment" Mrs. Tsukishima said.

"momm" Kei whined and glared at her mom and I giggled.

"anyways, kids when do you want to move in?" Mrs. Tsukishima asked

I was about to open my mouth also say something but Kei talked first." today" he said and I glared at him.

"good good" my mom said and I rolled my eyes.

"Keiii how about Rex?" I asked him.

"who's Rex?" my mom asked me.

"my dog" I answered her and she just nodded.

"I can take good care of your dog if you want Y/N. " she said and I nodded sadly.

*Timeskip At Home*

"mom, I can believe you bought a house when you were younger" I said and she laughs

Why is she laughing

"well, we want our grandchild to be in a good environment Y/N. And you and Kei love each other right?" she asked and I nodded.

"so... It doesn't matter if you're living together now. " she added and I sighed. "you both can do whatever you want there sweetie" she added again making me confuse.

"what do you mean we can do whatever we want" I asked her and she smirked.

"we you know like doing se-"

"ok mom that's enough I'm going upstairs" I cut her off before she said the 's' word. I ran upstairs.

"Me and his mom and doing shopping tomorrow when you guys are at school." she shouted and I just hummed.

*Timeskip At School Dismissal*

I can't believe that we are going to live together and mom thinks that we are going to do 'it'. I saw Tsukishina walking with Yamaguchi and I quickly walked into my classroom but I bumped into someone. I looked up and I saw Akio

"Hi Y/N" he said and I smiled.

"Hi Akio" I said and we started talking.

Tsukishima's POV:

I saw Y/N bumped into someone and I smirked because she is so clumsy but I frowned when I saw Akio.

"Tsukki, why are you frowning?" Yamaguchi asked me.

"nothing I just saw something disgusting" I said and opened my locker and I saw Y/N's scarf. I remembered the first day we met.

I heard Y/N laugh so I looked at her and frowned. I walked towards her and rested my hand on her shoulder. I glared at Akio for a minute.

"Y/N" I said and she looked at me.

"Hi Kei" she said and smiled

"We need to go home" I said and she nodded.

"We need to go now Akio, bye and thank you" she said and waved goodbye.

*Timeskip At New House*

We went inside and welcomed by of course mom and Y/N's Mom.

"so the couple are here" Y/N's mom said and we both nodded.

"well I hope you like your new house here." my mom said and I just nodded."Kei in your room, there's a drawer and has things that you might use it" my mom whispered to me and I just nodded.

"let us show your room" Y/N's mom said and we followed her along with mom.

We entered the room and it's so big

"I hope you both like it," Mom said and I looked at Y/N who just nodded

"well, we will go now, have fun" mom said and winked at me and rolled my eyes. When they left the room, Y/N immediately laid down on the bed.

"oi what are you doing?" I asked her and raised my brows.

"resting" she said and closed her eyes. I went to the drawer where mom said. I opened the drawer and UNEXPECTED THINGS are in there.

Condoms

"WHAT THE FUCK" we both yelled and widen our eyes in shock.

"they want to have a grandchild" I said teasingly and Y/N frowned.

"aww baby Y/N is angry" I teased her more and she groaned in annoyance.

"btw Y/N" I said and grabbed the paper bag. "this is for you" I said and gave a small smile. She smiled and took the paper bag. She gasps and hugged me.

"THANK YOUUU" she said and hugged me tightly. She pecked my lips and that made me blushed.

"I have one too" I said and she squealed.

"Let's wear itttttt" she said and I sighed and agreed.

I wore mine and she wore hers. Now we look like a crazy kid.