🦖🦕CHAPTER 16🦖🦕

Tsukishima's POV:

I'm heading home but I remembered my math notebook is with Y/N and I also have a test tomorrow so I need to study.

I'm almost at Y/N's house but then I heard a woman crying.

"even your virginity?" I heard a man said

Somethings not right here.

I took my cellphone and called the police. "hello, I need your help. I'm at (Your street) and I feel like something bad is happening here. Please hurry"

Less than 5 minutes the police arrived and then I heard a familiar voice asking for help

"HELP PLEASE HELP ME"

Is that Y/N?

We followed the sound and we reached the dark place and we saw a man trying to rape the woman. The police shot the man's leg and he fell and I saw the woman

"Y/N"

I saw her crying, breathing hard, and sweating.

My poor baby

I ran towards her and hugged her tightly. I fixed her hair and I said "are you ok? did he hurt you? I should have come to accompany you" I kissed her forehead and I hugged her tightly again.

"I'm fine, thank you for saving me" she said hugging me tight

"kids go home it's getting dark" the police officer said to us and we nodded.

I help her walk and I said "from now on I'll fetch you always" I said to her making her smile.

Y/N POV:

I am glad that Kei came and saved me, if it's weren't for him I might have been raped. Kei supports me to walk, I try to refuse but he doesn't agree and keep insisting. I feel my heart beating fast and I feel like I'm red as a tomato now because of my blush and we finally reached my house.

"baby Kei" I started to talk and he hummed. "thank you for saving me baby Kei" I thanked him and smiled. I kissed his cheeks and giggled because I saw him blush.

"Anything for my baby Y/N" he replied making me blush too. I entered my house and look at him waving goodbye and close the door.

I go to my room and lay down on my bed thinking about what happened awhile ago and Kei. I feel my heart beating fast. I can't remove Kei in my mind. I sat up and realise

'damn I fell for you even more baby Kei'

*Timeskip Next Morning*

Tsukishima's POV:

I fetched Y/N with Yamaguchi and I suddenly remembered that I need to buy something for Y/N.

"Hey, can we stop at coach Ukai's store? I need to buy something" I asked them and they nodded.

After a few minutes of walking we are finally at coach Ukai's store and I asked him if he has pepper spray. After what happened to Y/N last night, I decided to buy her something for her self-defense.

"here" I gave the pepper spray to Y/N and she took it.

"What is this for?" she asked me looking at the pepper spray.

"Idiot its a pepper spray, after what happened last night, you need something for your defense, you need that" I said to her and mumbled 'thank you'

"What happened last night?" Yamaguchi asked me

"nothing, now let's go to school" I told them and they complied.