🦖🦕CHAPTER 90🦖🦕

*Timeskip Next Morning*

Tsukisima's POV:

I woke up and didn't saw Y/N beside me and then I remembered, I'll meet up with Kiyoko today because she's gonna help me to propose to Y/N tomorrow. I go to the bathroom and prepare for our meet up. I just wear a plain hoodie and pants. I went downstairs and saw Y/N cooking breakfast.

Well that's the first

I sat on the chair and Y/N put the food infront of me. I looked at her and she smiled and I smiled back a little.

"good morning" she said as she sat down

"morning" I said back

"where are you going?" she asked

"I'm going to meet Kiyoko-san" I said and put some bacon in to my mouth.

"oh ok then, I'll go with Shirabu today" she said making me choke. She went to me and patted my back and gave me water.

"why?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders and answered "Well since you're going with Kiyoko today, I'll with Shirabu".

I sighed and nodded.

*buzz*

I heard my phone buzzed so I opened it and revealling Kiyoko'd chat saying that she's at the gym. I stood up and put the plate on the sink.

"I'll go now" I said and kissed Y/N's forehead and went off.

Y/N POV:

Really Tsukishima?

He just nodded that I'm going to Shirabu. To be honest I'm not going to Shirabu, I'll just call him because I'm too laze to go to his place. Tsukishima left and I started to wash the dishes.

After washing I went to our room and laid down and pressed Shirabu's number.

"hello duchess"

                                                     "hi, how are you?"

"well that's the first,
I'm fine. How are you?"

                                                  "I'm fine I guess, I
                                                   mean no because
                                                 Tsukishima is always
                                                 talking to our former
                                          manager in highschool"

"Who? Yachi?"

                                                         "no silly, Kiyoko"

"well that's kinda fishy"

                                                          "I know right, I
                                                         don't know what
                                                                                to do"

"well why don't you
ask your boyfriend
about it"

                                                                 "I'm scared"

"why?"

                                                              "I don't know"