10

Excuse any mistakes pls

✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚊 𝙽𝚊𝚘𝚖𝚒 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝙱𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"So you not gone talk to me no more?" I looked up from my phone, looking at Josiah with annoyance

"Did you or did you not try to rape my friend?"

"But I didn't." He tried to deny.

"Oh but you did."

"Mane Bri, you trippin for real. You getting mad at me for one mistake."

"Mistake? How?" I raised my eyebrow in question.

"She said that she wanted to fuck before we got upstairs. She must've been unconscious then." He shrugged.

"The fact that she was unconscious in the first place should have been a sign to not do anything to her at all."

I usually stay out my brother's business. I wasn't in his business when he was to busy being a hoe and I wasn't in his business when him and Aries tried to secretly. I always be there for him when needed but I draw the line when it comes to Ari.

"You better be glad she ain't pressing charges right now." I told him before answering the FaceTime call I was getting.

Cause I sure the hell would

He smacked his lips before leaving my room.

"They let a real bitch out." I saw Aries smiled through the screen.

"Aww shit you ain't even been there a whole hour for you to be talking like that." Bugg shook his head.

"Nigga shut up." Rhea smacked him on the arm.

"Girl you gone stop hitting me." He mugged her.

"Where's Booney?" Aries asked moving around.

"Handling business." Relly said, making scrunch me face. I didn't say anything about it though.

"So how was jail?" I asked.

"It was okay I guess." She laughed. "I was scared as fuck though. I thought my mom was gonna whoop my ass."

"She ain't do nothing?" Bugg asked. She shook her head no.

"Nah she was laughing then we got ice cream." She smiled like a little kid.

"You did whoop her ass Aries." Relly slightly laughed.

"Good for you, my momma whooped my ass just for slapping a hoe." Rhea started to fake cry. "I feel like a proud mother."