7

Excuse any mistakes

✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

✴︎⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇ ♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎✴︎▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Is y'all ready damn?!" Yasmine said as she walked in, eating cookies.

"Bitch." Rhea looked at her as she was fixing her hair. "You ain't ask if we wanted some fucking cookies."

"Rhea please!" She waved her off. "I asked before I left out. You was too busy up Bugg's ass hole to notice."

I looked at myself in the mirror, deciding if I looked good or not. I was getting ready for a house party Rhea found out about.

"Do I look good?" I asked them.  I saw Yasmine take a bit of a cookie, eyeing my outfit. I was wearing black biker shorts and a graphic tee with my white Air Force 1s. I put my hair in high bun and put on my hoops.

"Bitch you look good as fuck." Bria and Rhea said.

"And I see that booty poking sis." Rhea said grinning.

""You deadass?" I turned my body around and checked to see if my ass was really poking out of my biker shorts.

"Stop lying to that child, Reah." Yasmine said, biting the last bit of her cookie. "You getting there though."

"Fuck you." I said laughing.

Omniscient

When they pulled up to the party, everyone was out. The music boomed around the area.

When they went inside, they split up. Rhea and Bria went to go smoke while Yasmine and Aries made their way towards the kitchen to get something to drink. Before Aries could step in, Josiah stepped in front of her, making her and Yasmine stop there tracks.

"Wassup Aries." Josiah nodded to her.

Aries waved at him, not wanting to talk to him. To Josiah, she was just being shy. Because that's what Yasmine told him.

"I'll get us drinks." Yasmine said, smiling. She was glad Josiah came and stopped them.

"I'll come with you." Aries said about to follow her but she stopped her.

"No, I'm good." She quickly explained before walking away.

Aries looked her weirdly. Aries had a feeling something was wrong since she been acting weird. After they had a conversation about Aries not wanting Josiah anymore, she been distancing herself. Aries low key didn't mind but a small part of wanted to know what was wrong.

"So you not gonna talk to me?" Josiah asked her. He had hoped that Aries would give him a second chance. He admit that he was wrong for cheating on on her but he still loved her.

Aries just ignored him, vibing to the music.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Yasmine prepared hers and Aries' drink. She poured Hennessy in both drinks, filling it to the middle.

Yasmine looked around to see if someone was looking before putting the white pill into Aries' drink. She went back to Aries and Josiah, handing her the drink.

"Wait a few minutes before making your move. She gotta loosen up a bit." Yasmine said as she watched Aries drink out the cup.

Josiah nodded, moving closer to Aries who was rapping to a city girls song that was playing to notice their conversation. Yasmine walked away to find Kori.

A half an hour later, Rhea saw that Yasmine was with some boy talking but Aries nowhere to be found. She looked around the room to try and spot her but it was no use, which made her worried.

She turned to Bria to see if she was good. Once Bria signal that she was fine, she went straight to Yasmine to get answers.

"Yas, where Ari at?!"

"She went with Josiah." She shrugged off before talking back with Kori.

Rhea made a face

She don't fucking like his ass, Rhea thought.

"Where are they? why wouldn't she say anything?!" She asked, checking her phone to see if she got any messages. There was none.

"Chill she upstairs having fun."

Oh fuck no, Rhea thought.

All four of them made a rule. Buddy up at all times. Text each other at all times, even If you want some dick. She knew Aries wouldn't forget, drunk or not.

"I'm finna check on her." Rhea made her way to the top of the stairs, trying to find them.

She heard groans coming from last room and quickly walked to the door and knocked. She tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Aries sis you good?" Rhea gave her a few seconds to respond but she didn't get one. Immediately knowing something was wrong, she picked the lock and open the door.

She saw Aries lying on the bed unconscious with Josiah in between her legs with both of their shorts down their ankles.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Rhea ran over towards trying to get him off of her the best she could. Each push becoming stronger and stronger before she pushed Josiah of the bed and helped her friend.

Bria heard the loud movement from upstairs. She quickly excused herself from the person she was talking to and rushed up to figure out what was going on.

She made her way towards the noise and saw Rhea beating up her twin as Aries was on the bed. Before Bria could do anything else, there was gunshots being heard all around the house.