5

Excuse any mistakes pls

✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Does dad know you going on a date?" I asked my mom while sitting on her bed

"First of all it's not a date, it's a meeting for work." She told me. "And second of all, it's none of his business."

"Yeah cause Ruth Chris is such a good choice for a meeting." I rolled my eyes. We heard the doorbell ring, making me get up to downstairs to see who it was.

I went to the door. When it opened, I seen this big old white man standing there smiling with Lilacs in his hand.

Imposter!!!

"Herbert I told you to wait outside!" Walking up to the door.

"Sorry I just wanted to give you these." He apologize before handing over the flowers.

"Thank you, now go to the car." He nodded, walking away towards his Ferrari. My mom walked to the kitchen to find a vase.

"Since when you like the rotten mayonnaise mamma?"

"Girl I will pop you, don't nobody want his old ass." She told me before heading back towards the door.

"So is he your sugar daddy cause he look a little expensive."

"And if he was, why can't I get iced the fuck out?!" She said, cocking her head to the side.

"Cause you old." I joked.

My mom is anything but old. She 32 and had me when she was 16 but she looks like she's in her twenties. Her age is partially why we're so close.

"Good fucking bye, Cleo." She waved off before walking out the door. I followed her to lock the door before walking to living room.

"Riri!!" I heard Starr walking towards me."

"Wassup?"

"Riri can we make a fort?!" She asked with a wide smile.

"Sure, you get the pillows. I'll get the blankets." I told her and I heard her tiny feet run up the stairs. I walked to the closet to get the extra comforters.

I heard my phone vibrate and I noticed it was Yasmine. She hasn't spoken to me lately but I let her have her space since I know about her grandma. But her attitude just ain't it.