Epilogue

Excuse any mistakes pls

Omniscient

Starr stared at her mother with tears in her eyes.

She watched as her father and Aries' friends carry the casket that held her sister in down the steps of the church and to the car.

Everything happened so fast for Starr. One minute she was laughing and having a good time then the next minute her sister was gone.

Starr felt icky inside. Even though she was only 4 years old, she knew that her big sister was never coming back in her life.

"Baby, it's okay. She's always with you." She wiped her daughter's tears. "Stop crying, love."

Her mother tried her best to stay as calm as possible for Starr but even she knew that she would break soon.

It was hard for her. She just her baby to come home so they could be a family again but now the family is broken.

Their father walked over to Starr and her mom.

He was taking his daughter's death the hardest. They only spoke once before she died and that was after he surprised her for her birthday. He promised that they would together the next day but she was already gone.

It hurt him having to see his daughter like that when they burst into the house that she rested in. He hurt him that he was too late to save her.

And it's all his fault

THE END

Thank you for 15k 💕
Thank you to who voted and commented
And we're at #1 on contemporarylit

Question: if I made a sequel/ spin off about Rhea or someone else would y'all read it?