9

Excuse any mistakes pls

✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

✴︎⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇ ♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎✴︎▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I'm so disappointed with you Ms. Wilson. I expected better from you." Officer Greene looked at me in disappointment. "What were you thinking, Aries."

I didn't say anything to her but she continued to speak.

"I called your mom, she should be on her way now." She walked away from the holding cell.

Officer Greene was our white next door neighbor. She was always nosy and into everyone else's business. My mom doesn't like her, I don't like her, and she knows it too. She's partially the reason why my dad's in jail right now.

"Where my baby at?!!" I heard my mama yell outside the cell. Soon enough she appeared with Star with a pissed look on her face.

"Can you please tell me why my daughter is in a holding cell?"

"Aries here decided to get into a fight with someone. She slammed the girl's head into the concrete multiple times that the girl had to be rushed to the hospital."

I'm supposed to feel sorry for that bitch? Cause I don't!

My mom gave me a look before letting officer Greene continue.

"Aries is free to go for now but be on the lookout if she going to get charged."

"Cool."

"You should try to get her into therapy. It'll help out with the anger issues."

"You think I don't know what to do with my child? For someone who don't even got kids you sure into mine. Trisha please respectfully get the fuck out my face and let my daughter out." My mother said, mugging the fuck out her.

Officer Greene huffed before unlocking my cell.

"Mommy no cursing!" Starr scolded mama.

"I'm sorry baby." She said before looking at me. "Cleo grab your shit and let's go. I don't have time for this shit."

I grabbed my stuff before we both walked out the building.

"Did you win?" She asked as we walked to the car

"What you think mama?" I said before she squealed in excitement.

"Oou I'm so proud of you. Come on let's go get some ice cream." She started dancing in her seat. "My baby just won her first fight."

"You not mad?"

"Hell the fuck no. I was stomping on bitches heads when I was your age." She laughed.

So thirty minutes ago, Yasmine and I got in a fight. She been hiding from me for a good three weeks before I saw her at the mall parking lot and immediately went in.

I turned on my phone and saw people tagging me on Twitter and Instagram. I clicked on one and noticed it was a fight fight video of me slamming Yasmine's head into the concrete.

"Ma look." Handing her my phone.

"Oh you whooped her ass Cleo." She laughed, handing me my phone back when the video ended.

"Mommy!!" Starr looked at her with a mad face.

"My bad."

"Can I see?" Starr asked, poking her head out so she see my phone more.

"You can see when you get older."

"Hmmph okay." She pouted.

***
✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝚈𝚊𝚜⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

***✴︎⋇⋰⋇𝚈𝚊𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜⋇⋱⋇ ♥︎⇚𝚈𝚊𝚜⇛♥︎✴︎▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I don't understand, I thought you and Aries were friends."

"We were but she fake." I shrugged.

"Well we can deal with her charges when you get out the hospital."

"Nah it's cool ma I got it covered." I smiled. She looked hesitant but she nodded anyway before excusing herself.

She wasn't my real mom. I didn't know who my real mother was since she left me up for adoption. Sure was white but it's not like I didn't loved her any less. Her and my grandma was the only real family I had left. My dad was murdered so I couldn't even get in contact if I wanted to.

Tyrell soon came in my hospital room fuming with anger. I smiled at him, unbothered.

"Hey baby, wh-Why the fuck you set Aries up?" He cut me off.

"I ain't set up shit." I mugged him, lying my ass off.

It's what she deserves

"So Aries just repeatedly thumped your head into concrete for nothing?"

"She's crazy. Go talk to her about it." I waved him off.

"Yasmine you really testing my patience right now." He had this look in eyes that made me nauseous. I knew exactly what he was capable of, so him looking at me like that made me feel nervous.

"I don't know what for, I ain't do nothing to your ass." I shrugged, trying my best to keep a straight face.

"You got niggas about to rape her and shit and I know for a fucking fact that you had something to do with it."

"Have you ever thought that maybe she actually wanted it? I mean I'm pretty sure she can spot when she about to get raped, it's happened before."

He looked at me in disgust

"Yo what the fuck is wrong with you? That's supposed to be your best friend. Aries ain't do nothing to you for you to be acting like this."

"I should shoot your ass in the throat for saying some shit like that." He added.

"I- Bae is you good?" I was cut off by Kori coming in the room

"Bae?" Tyrell made a face.

"Yeah you gotta problem nigga?" Kori sized him up but Tyrell was unfazed by him. He stare

"Oh so we cheating now?" He started laughed evilly before getting up. "Better hope the streetz find your ass before I do."

This was not apart of the plan

Don't worry y'all will get your fight scenes I was just being lazy tonight
I'm also thinking about deleting Unraveling Bella that book is not it🥴