12

Excuse any mistakes pls

✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

✴︎⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇ ♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎✴︎▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I'm bored." I groaned out.

"We should go to Dave n' busters?" Rhea suggested.

"That a bet, text Bri if she wanna come with us." She nodded before typing on her phone.

"She said she can't come." She shrugged.

"Oh damn." I frowned.

Bria hasn't been hanging out with us as much since the whole party situation. I know that she was kinda upset with me about not telling my mom but I thought she was be over it by now.

"She gone come around, Ari." Rhea reassured, knowing what I was thinking about.

"I hope so." I frowned. I already lost one friend, I don't want to loose another one.

***

"It's crowded as fuck in here." Rhea said, mugging somebody that was too close to her.

"Come on let's just go shopping instead or something." I said about to walk out.

"Hold up, is that Bri?" Rhea asked pointing towards the basketball hoops.

I look over and saw Bria hugged up on somebody, kissing. I squinted to look closer.

"She wild, not wanting to hang with us but with a whole nigga." Rhea shook her head. "If she wanted some dick she could've just said that."

"Wait is that- oh shit." I cut myself off as Bria and I locked eyes.

"Is that a bitch!" Rhea yelled out. "You ditch us for some coochie?!" She watched as Bria rushed over here.

"It's not what y'all think." Bria said as soon as he walked over. I looked behind her to see that the girl was gone.

"Y'all was swapping spit and she was rubbing all up on that booty, If that doesn't make it obvious then I don't know what does." Rhea shook her head. Bria sighed.

"I didn't want to tell you guys just yet."

"So you're gay?" I asking the obvious.

"Yes." She sighed.

"And you a femme?" Rhea asked. "Cause you don't dress like a nigga."