11

Excuse any mistakes pls

✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I was drawing in my art book on the bed while Kaizir was sitting on his beanbag playing on his PlayStation

"Kaizir,"

"Wassup." He didn't take his eyes off the game.

"It's not that serious."

"My fault." He apologized before continuing to yell. I smacked my lips, grabbing my phone

"Kaizir." He finally looked over at me. "Come here."

"Ight hold on let me finish this game."

Five minutes later he finished and he came over next to me, laying down on the bed.

"Tell me something."

"You can't wiggle and jump at the same time." He explained, covering his eyes with his left arm and putting his right hand in his pants.

"Mmcht I meant about yourself nigga."

"Oh."

Silence goes by.

"So you not gone say nothing?" I asked.

"If you want to talk about a specific thing just say that, Ari."

"Fine." I sighed. "What happened with your mom?"

"I don't want to talk about that bitch, fuck her." I saw the mug that was starting to show on his face.

"Why the hostility? What she do to you?"

"Aries you think you Doctor Phil or something? I just don't like her."

It kinda frustrated me that I was open and honest about my past but he couldn't open up to me. I didn't want to push him because it still seemed like a sensitive topic for him but I just him to know that he can trust me. So I went onto the next thing.

"Okay well what about your dad?"

"He in jail." He shrugged.

"What for?"

"Drug possession."

One of the two charges my dad got.

"You never thought of going to art school or something?"

"I have but I don't think I would get accepted." I shrugged.

"Why not? You good at it."

"I just don't think my art will be as good as other people."

"Aye real shit, don't ever say you ain't good enough for anything." He shook his head. "You could be the black version of that Spanish bitch with unibrow."