A Whole New World

{Third Person P.O.V}

Hayley awoke with a startled gasp. She was in a moving vehicle; a car. A hand was on her shoulder making her turn with a startled look. "Hey, you gotta stop moving so much. Your wounds have just started healing." It was Klaus. And then, the pain hit her like a truck. She groaned, touching her head and leaning back. She saw Rebekah driving and saw Elijah glance at her.

No lights were on making it harder to see since her eyes haven't adjusted yet. When they did she sighed. "How long was I out? 55 years." Hayley shot up, eyes round. Klaus broke out in laughter at this. Hayley laid back, rubbing her temples. "Not funny Rebekah, seriously. How long? About an hour and a half." Elijah answered her, and she nodded. "We're home, finally!" Hayley smiled seeing her home across the street, and as soon as they parked she got out and turned to them.

"Thank you guys for helping me. I can go home now, I guess. Wait, Hayley." Klaus caught her wrist. "Stay with us. Just for a night to see if you're truly okay. I wanted Freya to see that weren't poisoned. Of course I'm not poisoned. I'd know.

Hayley please. All of us were worried." Rebekah stepped up, and Hayley sighed. "Alright. Let me get some clothes from my apartment and I'll be over in a few." Klaus nodded but still didn't let go. After a small tug, he realized he was still holding on and reluctantly let go.

Hayley walked up the stairs, and towards her apartment. She saw Willow just then exiting hers.

"Hayley! Are you okay? Klaus told me you were kidnapped. I'm fine, Willow. Thank you for looking after the pack. They probably hate me by now. They're actually worried. Well, aside from Oliver. He was trying to start things, as always. He wanted to turn the pack against you. Saying that you were neglecting your duties and catering to the Mikealsons. They almost believed him."

Hayley shook her head. "But, then Klaus came over and told us what Aiden told him; That you were kidnapped.

Then, they all started a search here while the Mikealsons went to the bayou. Remind me to talk to Oliver. We need to have a chat."

Willow nodded giving her one last smile before walking downstairs. Hayley entered her apartment and grabbed her things before going back downstairs and out her building. She walked into the Mikealson compound and ran into Freya. "Freya, hi." She waved and Freya sighed. "You okay? Yeah, it's just Klaus. He's been freaking out over the last few hours since your capture and now everything's calm. It's good. Great. Um, so I'll see you tomorrow. You're staying the night? Klaus insisted that I do so. Well in that case, can I read you? I want to see if you're truly okay."

Hayley nodded and they walked upstairs to Freya's room and sat on the bed. Freya began to burn sage, and then read Hayley, holding her palms. "You seem to be okay. A few bits of lingering wolfsbane that should be gone in the morning. Great. Good night Freya." Hayley left Freya's room and found her own. After a hot shower, she changed into a pair of pajamas and went back into her room.

She saw Klaus at her door. Raising a brow, she motioned for him to come in. "Hey. Hi." Klaus stared down at Hayley, allowing her eyes to wander over her. "Klaus? You okay?" She asked him, and he nodded. "I'm okay. I just realized that tonight, I could have lost you. And I wouldn't have the chance to tell you-,"

"That you love me."

Klaus froze. She knows. "Klaus, I remember. Everything. I just thought you'd say something first but I know." She said and he nodded, leaving them in an awkward silence. "Hayley I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said suddenly making Hayley jump a bit. "For what? Did you do something? Yes. I brought this life upon you. I should have just left you be. Then Kai wouldn't have hurt you, wouldn't have done what he did and maybe you wouldn't have been kidnapped. Klaus, you don't know the guy who kidnapped me is your enemy. From what he spoke to me about, it seems like he's my enemy." Hayley held herself, looking away.