My Queen Hayley Marshall

{Third Person P.O.V}

Both hybrids stared at each other until Hayley turned from him tangling her fingers into her hair. "This is way worse. How so? Klaus don't. This is too much why would Davina do this!?

Probably because she knows your secret and is pushing you to tell me. She probably knows yours too, but I'm not trying to find out."

That sentence made pain course through Klaus. He didn't want to believe it himself but he knew he couldn't stop. He couldn't stop her thinking of her no matter how hard he's tried.

"Hayley, tell me. No. I-I can't. And why's that. It'll split us apart. Rebekah, Elijah, You, me, Freya. I don't want that. Other than the wolves, your the only family I have.

I can't loose you. Any of you."

She turned and went to sit on the bed in front of him. "Hayley just tell me. Whatever it is, it can't be that bad. Can't be worse than my secret.

It is. Maybe the same level? No. If I tell you...the chaos if Kai finds out. If anyone finds out. They won't, trust me. I won't tell another soul. I'll take it to my grave.

But you can't die." Hayley said and Klaus gave her an encouraging smirk. "Exactly." She laughed, looking away before buying her lip and looking at him again.

"Promise you won't tell? No words of your secret will exit my mouth willfully. Willfully? In case someone forces me."

Hayley chuckled but sighed. She inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly. Then she said it all at once.

"I'mnotinlovewithElijah.

Slow down, Little Wolf. Speak slower." He raised his to demonstrate.

She sighed and spoke slower.

"I'm not in love with Elijah."

{Freya}

As we drove Elijah sneezed. "Are you okay? Fine." Currently me, Rebekah, and Elijah were going to Kai's location.

Davina, Kol, and Keelin were back up but were looking for dark objects to use against Kai.

When we found him, we saw he was living in a decent home.

Getting out the car, I readied myself for a fight. I kicked the door in. Kai sat there patiently. A dark smile lazily stretched across his face.

"You must be Freya. I read through Hayley's mind and you were in the mix. All of you were. Come in, come in!" He stood and used his finger to gesture us inside.

Shockingly enough, we moved to his will and were forced inside, the door slamming after us.

[The Compound]

Klaus looked at Hayley like she was crazy. "That's your secret? You're not in love with Elijah anymore?

I dont think I have ever been. So? So Klaus, you aren't taking this seriously. This will tear you apart from your family.

Love, this family has been torn long before you or your parents were even thought of. Klaus you're not understanding.

Understanding what exactly? That you don't want to "destroy" my family or you're insecure about your nonexistent love life?"

He snapped but his eyes widened afterwards. You could see the pain in Hayley's eyes. "Nevermind. You obviously don't care enough.

Hayley I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean-,"

"Mean to hurt my feelings? I think you did or else you wouldn't have said it. I think it's better off we don't tell each other." Hayley got up and he went to talk to her but she turned and growled at him.

"Leave me alone. You've already told me what you thought. No I haven't-,"

"Yes you have. Now if you'll excuse me, I have need to go and be anywhere but here."

She turned to her back on him, but he stood in front of her.

"Klaus get out of my way or so help me-,"

"I'm sorry, Hayley. I know what I said was wrong. But the only chance of my family and you surviving is if you confess just as I need to.

Whatever happens, I know we can fix. It's nothing that we haven't before. Just have faith in me.

Don't you trust me?"

He asked her and she sighed. "I do. Then we'll say it at the same time." She nodded with a shudder and Klaus stepped closer. She watched his eyes as he watched hers.

Lumps formed in their throats, stopping the words from coming from their mouths.

Klaus looked at Hayley before raising his hand and stroking her face. He watched her. He brought their faces even closer.

"I..I love you Hayley."

He whispered to her, his face inches from her lips. "I love you too Klaus. I always have."

She whispered breathlessly before he connecting their lips. It was a burst of some sort. It was like she could breath again but her heart was beating as if it had no air.

She moved against his seeking lips. It was like an addiction. Neither could part from the other. Hayley pulled away before going back in for another, gripping onto his jacket collar.

He tasted like fruit and wine. When Klaus pulled away, she they panted breathless from the driving kiss. Hayley looked up at Klaus, making him regret what he was about to do.

He spoke silently against her lips.

"You will forget this ever happened. All you remember is that we escaped using Davina's said loophole. Forget everything else."