A Dance On The Dark Side

Hello Originals! That major plot twist kinda confused you didn't it? Well no need to worry because it will all be explained in this chapter. So don't you worry.

(P.S. to all my Secret Circle fans, I changed the name for ya'll.)

[Third Person P.O.V]

Klaus read the letter hundreds of times. It was something he didn't get. It was all in Hayley's handwriting.

It said the same thing everytime he read it. No hidden messages, no taunts. Just a genuine message.

'Hope you loved the gift. It was my idea to put her there. Now, nothing can stand in our way of our feelings. Your family won't be a hassle. Meet me at St. Ann's tonight at 6. We have much to discuss.'

It made Klaus shiver thinking that Hayley killed Cami just to send a message. But, he knows Hayley wouldn't do that. So it must be something else.

"Niklaus, you cannot go. What if-," Klaus turned to his brother, an angry look in his eye.

"Elijah, I understand your concern but he has Hayley. I know you love her and because of Kai killing Cami, that might mean Hayley will be next.

But isn't Cami your girlfriend?" Klaus tensed at the question, looking away and speaking.

"No...not anymore. She and I broke up with each other. She thought I'd never be truly be able to love her with her being a human and me being a hybrid. She wouldn't understand what I would go through so she broke up with me.

But, she didn't deserve to die for it. I will kill Kai for all his crimes against this family.

And if it wasn't Kai?" Elijah asked and I looked at him unguarded. "I don't know what I'd do if it were anyone else."

Klaus said and Elijah nodded.

"Then, I shall occompany you."

[At St. Ann's]

Klaus and Elijah burst through the church doors, and strode in fast, seeing Kai upon the alter.

"Kai." Klaus growled, speeding up to him and grabbing him by the neck before Elijah could stop him. Showing his hybrid face, Klaus snarled at him. "Why did you kill Camille?" Kai looked up at him with a smile on his face. It made Klaus angrier.

Leaning forward a bit, he smiled wider.

"I didn't." He whispered, and Klaus' eyes widened. Kai looked past Klaus and smiled at where he was looking. Elijah looked up and gasped at who he saw.

"Actually, it was me." Klaus froze at the voice. Turning ever so slightly he saw her wearing smokey eye makeup in all black. She stood on the level that looked down on the alter.

"Hayley." He and Elijah whispered, suddenly breathless and Hayley's eyes flashed dangerously. "I'm not Hayley anymore.

Hayley was the person who stood by you. I," Hayley gripped the railing and jumped over, landing on her feet. Walking closer she spoke again.

"Am Faye. The one who stands against you." She smirked darkly and walked past Elijah only for him to grab her arm.

Looking into her eyes, which had hope and desperation. "Tell me it isn't true. What isn't Elijah? How I killed Cami? How I tore out her heart slowly so she could feel pain?"

With each word, Klaus got angrier until he couldn't hold himself back anymore. He sped Hayley against the wall, a hand around her neck.

"Ooh. I like it rough." Hayley goaded leaning into his hand which choked her, wrapping her fingers around his wrist.

"You're not mad at me are you?" Hayley asked in mock innocence making Kaus grit his teeth. "Stop it!" He shouted and she smiled.

"Stop what? Are you mad because I killed her? Or," she trailed her hand up his arm before pulling him into her, her mouth on his ear. "Are you mad that no matter who I kill, who I rip into pieces you'll still be in love with me?"

He slammed her back into the wall making her laugh.

It rang in his ears, and suddenly he couldn't look Elijah in the eye. "Shut up. Or what? You'll kill me?" She taunted and he gritted his teeth again. "I doubt it."

She pulled away his hand, and leaned up towards him. "We both know you can't." She smiled darkly before passing him and going back to Kai's side.

"What did you do to her?"

Klaus asked, and Elijah glared at Kai who smiled at them, holding Hayley close by her waist.

Her arm was around his back. Looking down at her, he pushed her hair behind her ear.

"I gave her a choice. Either I kill her entire pack and make her watch as I kill Jackson again or...," he trailed off making the brothers' eyes widen. "You didn't." He muttered, and Kai answered.

"Let herself be entangled in darkness completely and I take control of her will and mind."