A Change In Pace

[Third Person P.O.V]

As Klaus walked up the stairs, grunts and thuds could be heard downstairs as Kol and Elijah 'dealt with' Kai. Rebekah was kneeling over Jackson asking questions when Klaus had come upstairs.

Rebekah looked away from Jackson, and ran over to Hayley who tightened her grip on Klaus.

"Is she okay? I haven't seen her for days...," Rebekah rambled on until Willow cut her off, pushing past.

"Hayley? Are you okay?" Hayley didn't answer at first until she lifted her head slightly to see her second in command.

"I'll be staying with Klaus for a while. I leave the pack in your hands until then."

That was all Hayley said, placing her head back into Klaus' neck. She didn't answer anymore questions until they were leaving. Willow was going back to return with the pack, and was going to tell them that Hayley was under the weather and that she in command until then.

After 30 minutes, the front door blew open, and Kol was tossed down the stairs along with Elijah.

Rebekah and Klaus ran over immediately.

A vivid scream rang in Klaus' head and he recognized who it came from quickly.

It was Hayley.

He sped over to the car but curse loudly afterwards. Rebekah stood, panicked. "What now!?

She's gone!"

[Kai]

With Hayley over my shoulder, I ran away from the commotion. I snuck into my car and laid her in the backseat, and got in the front.

Starting the car, I watched as Klaus swiftly turned and glared right at my car. He sped over but I cloacked us so we looked like locals. "Hello sir, I'm looking for a man in a blue hoodie with Levi jeans with a girl with him.

Have you see him? Sorry sir, I haven't seen him." I tilted my fake hat, and he nodded before silently.

He backed away and I grinned inwardly, driving off.

[Klaus]

When we arrived home, Freya was already tracking Hayley and I went upstairs to my room to stop myself from tearing everything up into pieces.

When I got to my room, I tore everything apart on sight. Nothing was going right. First, I kiss Hayley then I loose her twice. Does the universe not really want us together?

I tore at my paintings and ripped the covers off my bed, I knock everything off my desk.

In the end everything was in disarray but all I did was stare at the singular picture I didn't destroy. It was of Hayley, Rebekah, Kol and I.

We went out for lunch and went to the arcade. I think it was around that time Kol and Hayley became best friends.

"Nik-,"

Rebekah stopped herself, seeing the room and my condition. "Niklaus. What it is it, Rebekah? It's worse than we've feared."

I turned and looked at my sister with an angry and sad expression.

"How could it possibly get any worse?

Come see for yourself." She left from my doorway, and I eventually followed her downstairs. I stopped in the courtyard where my family was gathered.

On our floor was a body.

I gasped quietly, my eyes widening in fear of the worst and at the person who was laid dead on the floor with blood bleeding from them. A note was attached but I wasn't focusing on it.

What had my attention was the corpse. It was none other than my previous beloved; Camille O' Connell.

[Kai]

I smiled down at the camera that was placed in the dress on the body of Camille. They found our gift. Amazing.

"Kai."

I turned and grinned. She stood in front of me in all black. Looking her bottom to top, I saw black ankle boots, black jeans, her black top and her leather jacket.

Her hair was curls down her back and down her shoulders.

"Hello, sexy." I said and walked over giving her a kiss. She pulled away with a sinister smile. "Oh Kai, you always were such a charmer.

Little ol' me? Nah, I would say it's you. It was your idea to give them a message was it not, Hayley?"

Hayley smiled at me, giving me a look. "I thought I told you not to call me that. That name belonged to the Mikealsons.

We aren't on the same side anymore. From now on, call me Faye."

She smirked and I smiled down at her.

"As you wish, Faye."

_________________

PLOT TWIST!!!

What do you think? You like you dislike?

Yes, Hayley has turned bad. I've always wanted to see what it would be like if Hayley had to fight against the Klaus and the others.

Now I can and you'll find out how she does in chapters to come.

Anyway, please comment, question, and give feedback on this chapter.

Until next time, Originals.

(P.S. I'll call you guys Originals cause it kinda vibes with the story.)