Smiling Sadists

[That Evening]

When Klaus awoke from his position on the couch, Freya was muttering to herself in front of him, a map present in front of her.

"Freya." His voice was like obsidian. Hard. "Where is she?" Freya instantly knew who he was referring to.

"Klaus after I woke up it was gone." She whispered, and Klaus walked over. "What do mean 'gone'?

Houses don't just disappear! Well I can't find it. Kai is more dangerous than when I last encountered him. We have to hurry.

Yes, but this wouldn't have happened if you just let me help. Now thanks to your idiotic desire to save me the trouble, Hayley is in danger.

Is she all you care for? What about Elijah? Or Rebekah? They are your family!

Freya I know you haven't always been with us but, I've been with them for a thousand years. Hayley is in danger.

Whereas, my siblings cannot be killed, Hayley can. She will die if you don't find him.

Why are you so eager to find her? What's so special about saving one girl when you've never bothered to save her before?!

I love her!"

He shouted at his sister, coming to terms with the fact that he indeed loved Hayley with all his heart.

Freya gasped. Klaus glanced away before looking back at her.

"That's why I want her to be found. I...I can't loose her. I refuse to. Not this time."

[Hayley]

The next time I opened my eyes, I was at the head of a table. My head faced forward and I was staring at the man who got me here in the first place. Malachai Parker.

I should have never trusted him. He wanted nothing more than to kill me.

I groaned out in pain feeling cuts that I didn't notice were there, sink deep into my skin. When I look to my left, Rebekah sat there as well, but she was awake and glared at Kai.

Elijah was on my right, next to Kai who was across from me. He was glaring as well.

I moved in my seat, alerting the others around me, and I hiss feeling vervain burn my red and already bruised skin.

"Hayley. It's so good you're awake, I thought you'd never wake up. You snore."

Kai teased, twisting his fork around the pasta he ate. In front of me was a plate too, but I couldn't reach it.

"Not going to eat? Oh wait," Kai smirked, all too amused, making me bare my teeth at him.

"I want to know why you killed Jackon. He nor I did nothing to you. Hayley, you need to understand something. Usually, when someone refers to the Mikealsons, they mean you.

And when I say I want the Klaus' loved ones to suffer I mean you, like it or not. And I have a feeling he really likes you." I struggled in my seat, but the ropes dug harshly into my skin, making me grunt.

Rebekah looked at me for a few seconds more, before going back to glaring at the siphon witch. "Then why did you revive Jackson? If you went out of your way to kill him, just to revive him? What's the point of that?

Because even in death, he protected you. He was the reason why I couldn't siphon you."

Kai said, walking to stand behind me. Placing delicate hands on my shoulders he whispered closely in my ear.

"But now that I revived him and took away his feelings in general, he can't protect you anymore. Meaning, I can do this..." He smirked before digging his fingers into my shoulders siphoning off me.

It felt like I was losing my life and my air was being dragged from me all at once. I gasped before crying out. Digging his nails deeper, I heard his content sigh and felt even more of my strength being drained from me.

I dug my nails into the chair, squirming and crying out, tears threatening to pour down my cheeks, but I refused to let them fall.

I am an alpha. I refuse to break for someone who is no better than a regular witch who only looks out for himself.

I groaned in pain as both Originals called for Kai to stop. He finally let go, and sat back down in his seat and snapping.

I saw Jackson come in quickly, nothing present on his face.

I couldn't look him in the eye.

"Jackson. Be a gentleman and feed Hayley. She looks drained." He smirked and Jackson folded his shirt grabbing a knife.

He sliced his wrist and I began to protest when he shoved his bleeding wound onto my lips. I didn't want to to feed. Especially from Jack. I couldn't. But, when he shoved his wrist onto my lips, I couldn't help myself.

My fangs took in greedy gulps but stopped short tasting vervain burning my tongue and throat.

Wrenching myself away, I fell to the floor, successful in snapping my arm, and the ropes that bound me made it worse.

I screamed squirming until I landed on my side, panting. "Jackson, take her downstairs. I need a little chat with these two."

Kai orders, and Jackson picks me up, untying the ropes around my front, keeping the ropes around my wrists and ankles in place.

He picked me up and walked away and the last I heard was Kai as he began to speak to Rebekah and Elijah.
_______________

I deeply apologize on taking so long. I know this chapter is short, but I promise to make it up to you by giving 2 chapters! If you're reading this then I'm already in the process of creating another crappy chapter or I'm already done.

Anyway, how was the chapter???

Good?

Bad?

Horrible?

Please comment your opinion below and see next time!