Dividing Factor

First off, I'd like to thank all of you amazing readers!

I got ranked 4th?! This means so much to me, and I love the fact that so many of you guys love this story

I got ranked 4th?! This means so much to me, and I love the fact that so many of you guys love this story. I know I restarted it and the fact that you guys are here and reading it means so much to me. Thank you all and just because of that, I will strive to give you TWO CHAPTERS today! Enjoy!

[Third Person P.O.V]

Klaus carried Hayley's body down into the courtyard, and laid her onto the floor. Freya laid out some ingredients and began to chant. Hayley's body shook a little before it stopped and her body began to change.

Instead of her beautiful tan brown face, it was ashy grey with veins covering her skin.

Klaus hated this sight. He couldn't stand it. It made it seem as though Hayley was dead when he knew she was not. He knew this but it still hurt to see it.

Rebekah noticed this. She put a hand on her brother's shoulder and give him a small smile.

"We'll save her Nik. I promise."

Klaus nodded with a smile until the door from the basement was slammed open and Kai stood there.

"Give her back. You can't have her back. She's gone, and you'll never see her again.

What!?"

Kai was angered. He used his temporary magic and threw a fireball at Freya who easily dodged.

"I said, she's gone. And you're not touching Hayley's body ever again you sociopath." Kai started to laugh.

This made Klaus shift uncomfortably. He never liked Kai's laugh. "You're right I am a sociopath. I've been holding back. Juniper always told me to wait.

I'm done waiting. I'm going to destroy you all and Hayley. I don't need her. All I need is my lover." Kai said and glanced at the necklace in Freya's hand.

"All I have to do is get that necklace. I can find her body. I already know where it is." He panted and Klaus stepped closer.

"You will do no such thing." He said before speeding forward. It was only a matter of seconds before Klaus was knocked back into a table. He grunted and Kai smiled.

"Is that all Klaus? If so, it's pathetic. No wonder you couldn't protect Hayley. You were weak.

And after all you went through, in the end, Hayley will just end up leaving you."

Kai said with an evil smirk making Klaus' anger rise even more. "Shut the bloody hell up!" Rebekah stepped forward with anger rising.

Klaus was shocked. "I don't know what you're talking about! Hayley will never leave Klaus. After all he's done to help her, she'll always be by his side.

Klaus has done many things to her that he probably regrets! But he will have to make it up to her.

So shut you're sociopathic mouth before I rip you're tongue from you're head!" Rebekah shouted, leaving Kai shocked.

Freya quickly snapped free of the shock from Rebekah's outburst, and began to get to work on getting Hayley into her body agajn.

Then, Esther who had been standing there silently, came forward and grabbed Freya's wrist. Freya looked at her, a wary look in her eyes.

"Esther what are you doing?" Esther grabbed the pendant from Freya and smiling down at it.

"What are you doing!?" Freya shouted, seeing her mother beginning to set fire to the spell Freya needed. This alerted Kol.

"What is the meaning of this?" Kol shouted, making Klaus to turn. He saw what Esther was doing, and didn't like it. "Esther what is this?

This is an alliance." Kai smiled, and Esther walked past her shock filled children.

"What?!" Klaus shouted angrily. Esther dropped the pendant into Kai's palm, and turned to her children.

"I knew it! You had no intention in helping us did you? No. I only wish to heal my children. If giving up the soul of that pitiful woman then I shall do so."

Klaus grit his teeth and sped toward Esther, then reaching deep into her chest gripping her heart.

She gasped painfully and Klaus looked her in they eye with a glare. Then, her heart bust in his hand. Pulling his hand free, he let her drop to the floor and turned to Kai.

His eyes glowed a dangerous golden amber.

"Give me the pendant."

Klaus was done playing nice. He would kill Kai if he didn't cooperate. "No, I think I'll hold onto this for a little while.

It wasn't a request." Klaus said grabbed Kai's wrist, bending it backwards. Kai smirked dropping the pendant, and then stepping on it.

"No!" Klaus shouted full of anger and sadness.

Angrily, Klaus pulled Kai into him by the back of his neck. He bit into his neck making Kai thrash in his hold crying out loudly. Klaus he didn't let go until he was deep in Kai's neck.

He let him fall to his knees. Kai looked up at Klaus and smirked.

"If I can't have Juniper...," he whispered cheerily. "Then you can't have Hayley."

Klaus gave him one last glare before Kai fell backwards spread out on the floor, dead.

Klaus was furious. Of all that time spent trying to save Hayley. Being so close to saving her only to have Kai shatter the gem.

And now, he'd never get Hayley back.