Love Goes On & On

Start from the beginning

"I want you to go to bed and sleep. Don't wake up until tomorrow morning." Her voice echoed.

Four with furrowed eyebrows stares at her and her powers reached his mind. His face suddenly relaxes and she lets go of him, he stands up unaware and walked out her room.

Her heart races and the knot stuck in her chest made her scrunch her face in pain.

She knew she would never see him again or her friends.

She gets up from her bed and took off her jacket. She neatly placed it on her bed and she walked out the room, just as she gets out, she sees Eric walking by.

"Eric!" She called.

He picked up his face and he immediately removed the serious expression to a soft one. She runs up to him and pulled him for a tight hug. He quickly hugged her back and tucked his face into her neck, smiling at the sudden affection.

"Missed me after a few hours?" He asked her jokingly. She smiled and nodded.

"I just want you to know that I love you and maybe in another time, we will be together to witness each other's triumphs." She whispered, he moved his face from his neck and looked at her confused. "What are you saying?" He asked her.

She moved her arms from his neck and cupped his face, she closed her eyes leaning her forehead on his and she lets out a sigh.

"You won't have to fight anymore." She said remembering what he told me when we were on the wall to escape. "What do you think is on the other side?" She asked him, he cupped her face and remembered the plan they made to escape the city.

She lightly pressed her lips over his and he closed his eyes.

The veins on his face glow red and she pulled away. She had given the same orders from Four to Eric and she opened her eyes, Eric opened his and he glanced down at her, almost like he was fighting those orders back.

He walked around her and she covered her mouth trying to silence her sobs, the tears running down her cheeks rolled down her neck and she breathed out a whimper.

She turned around and made her exit.

***

"If you awaken from this illusion and you understand that black implies white, self implies other, life implies death."

As Ella walked through checking point for Erudite, her heart began to race. The alarms went off signaling that she was there and multiple officers came out pointed their guns at her.

She swallows and puts her hands up.

"Place the collar on her!" An officer ordered. They stepped in front of her and pointed their guns to her face. "On your knees!" They commanded her.

She sighs and gets down to her knees.

They roughly put her hands behind her back and picked her up then walk her inside the building. She doesn't struggle as she is dragged in and she looked around the building, the white walls now becoming red and only memories of her life got her through that moment.

The guards then take her up to the floor her "mother" was at and there she stood, waiting, smirking at her.

"You are a walking tragedy, Ella." Jeanine pointed out to the young woman. She gave a firm nod to the guards and they got her inside the giant box and made her stand on the metal platform. "Remove the restrains." She ordered, they harshly removed them and Ella held her wrists, rubbing them to stop the burning pain she got from them.

"What is this?" Ella questioned her, Jeanine ignored her and got everyone else ready. The young girl looked to the corner where a box stood on a pillar, she furrowed her brows at it and two guards opened the cell.

She looked at them skeptically then they grabbed her roughly by the arms, she struggled to move them away and they injected something into her neck. A gasp escaped her lips and they let her go. She watched them as they left and her eyes peered back out the glass to see Jeanine staring at her. The sudden feeling of numbness ran down to her fingertips and she felt her heart rate slow down.

"What did you inject me with?" She questioned then walked closer to the glass.

"Minor tranquilizer...You won't feel the pain at first." Jeanine answered, Ella looked at her puzzled and felt her anger grow.

"What are you going to do to me now? What more could you want?!" Ella said frustrated, Jeanine chuckled and crossed her arms.

"Your mind. It's powerful and you don't understand that power, so I want you to reach your full potential." She answered, Ella backed up reaching the platform and looked down at her feet. "I won't do it. I refuse to be your puppet again." Ella said with a threatening voice. Jeanine chuckled and crossed her arms then gave a nod to her workers, they pressed some buttons and Ella stood there confused.

Suddenly, wires start to slither down from the ceiling and Ella looked up at it confused. The wires then attacked Ella which caused her to scream in pain when the needles were stabbed into her body.

Two wires were jammed into her temples, one on her spine, another on her sides of her leg and the last one on her neck. Ella fought back the tears that were screaming to stream down her face, but she did not want to give Jeanine the satisfaction. She looked up at the white ceiling and takes in a deep breath then utters her last words.

"I love you, Four." She whispered then felt her body become weak.

Her body is then levitated up and she was in midair being deprived of all the good she had left and into a new system.

She would not remember who she was or where she came from.

Her body would be empty after Jeanine was done with her...just an empty vessel.