Shhhhh

Mina's POV

Chaeyoung's taking too long inside the bathroomm. So I knocked and asked her.. "Chaeyoung, you still alive there?" I joked.

"Y-yeah...."Then I heard the turning of the knob.

Chaeyoung is smiling awkwardly. She's wearing my clother. Not bad. She looks nice."Can I at least eat?"

I laughed. Why is she being so adorable,right now? Ugh..

"I'll cook pasta if you want..."I said as we both walked towards my kitchen. She's hiding her pelvic area. Why? Or it's just her mannerism when she's anxious. Well, it's clearly thay she's anxious,right now.

" Just sut there..."I said pointing at the island chairs.

"Do you know how to cook?"she asked shyly as she sat at the bar stool.

"Sweetie, I live alone..."I smirked at her."Do you think I'm a useless bitch, is that what you mean?"

"Uhm.. No.. You misunderstood it.."She looked away..

I rolled my eyes and prepared everything. While she's just quietly watching me. I am confident coz pasta is my especialty. After cooking, we both eat. She really never spoke a single word. She's so shy and so cute. Like a little kitten.

She washed the dishes while I sat and studied the our homeworks. When she's done she sat with me. We really had an actual conversation. I totally forgot my plan of distracting her. She's very intelligent,veey articulate. You will really listen to what she's saying. The shyness in her just fades away when she yalked about academics.

She's an interesting person.

________

Chaeyoung's POV

I can't believe that I ate Mina's pasta. And didn't expect that she can cook
I thought she's just a rich girl who orders everything. When we studied, she actually listened to my explanations. She's a good listener. Just like Ms. JJ.

I think we both forgot everything and just focused on studying. And I liked it. But I never forgot to hide my bulge. So I never removed yhe throw pillow on my lap. I still always have to be alerted.

After 2 hours of studying. Mina decided to watch some movies while I reorganizing my stuff.

She gave me a toothbrush. And told me she's gonna sleep."You can sleep at my guest room over there. And if you want to eat midnight snack. There are plenty of snacks on my pantry area and in my fridge. She left and walked inside her room.

This ended up being a typical sleepover. I didn't expect she reallt got soft on me. Well, it's a good thing. Coz I thought she gon' torture me.

I shrugged.

She's not as scary as Sophie described.

______

Mina's POV

My heart is beating so fast. And I dunno why. I felt so awkward when Chaeyoung smiled at me like that. So I have to end this early. That ain't my initial plan. What happened?

I took a bath and prepared to sleep. But I can't sleep! I tried all positions but I can't fucking sleep.

"Argh!"I got up from the bed. Why can't I sleep? Okay maybe a glass of milk will help me.

So I decided to go to the kitchen and get a glass of milk. But I noticed a silhouette in the dark. When I stared at the couch, I noticed a sleeping Chaeyoung. She fell asleep reading a book. I slowly approached her. She's sleeping deeply. While I can't sleep bcoz I am distracted by her. The audicity!