New Meat

Mina's POV

I was awaken by my alarm clock. It's the first day of school. So I need to get ready fast. Well, I can be late if I want but I hear there are many new students. So that means I can choose new meat to play with.

After taking a bath and preparing I ate my breakfast. I have my own maids in my dorm. This is my everyday life here. I started living in Sakura Hills when I was a freshman. My grandfather was the founder of this school and now being owned by my father. So technically I am also the owner of this school. That's why I can do everything I want here. A school with thousands of girl students whom I can have fun with.

My parents don't really care about me. All they do is work and make money. I am the youngest child . I have 2 other sisters and 1 eldest brother. All of my sisters studied here and now I am the last one.

I don't care if they don't want me. I am happy here. I am the queen bee of this prestigious school. I can toy all the students I want.

When I got outside, the driver of my cab is waiting. Yes I have a car inside this school coz I don't want to walk,duh.. I am excited to meet new students. They said that the youngest daughter of Sultan of Brunei is a freshman here. Well, I don't care.

_____

My 3 minions are already waiting for me. Helga,my Ukrainian minion, held my bag,she's the daughter of a Ukrainian billionaire. But she's just a minion to me. Well, coz she's dumb. Amy,my Australian minion handed me my coffee,she's a daughter of a shipping boat tycoon. And my last minion, Sevie,is a daughter of a luxury leather manufacturer from Europe.

While we're walking, the students parted like red sea when they noticed me. That's an everyday thing. So Im not amused anymore. There are new faces. But one particular face caught my attention.

She has a boy cut, petite and cute. She looks asian. And she's talking to that Chinese frog Sophie. I remember Helga pushed Sophie on the grass yesterday. That was fun.

I was about to approach them when the bell rang. That means we all have to go to our rooms.

_______

Oh, that new meat ain't a freshman. Well, she's wearing a gold name tag. That means she's a senior. She looks younger than I thought. I smirked. She's so mousey like. Perfect prey. Our adviser stood in front of us.

"Ok,class I am gonna be your class adviser for the whole year. My name is Mrs. Murray.."

Mrs. Murray is one of the oldest teachers here. She's a very intelligent woman. Even if she's already in her 60s.

"Oh,what a nice day to have the only passer of the scholarship program of Sakura Hills in my class.." She said while reading our names on her notes. "S-son Chae-young?"

The new meat stood up shyly."Ma'am,that's me.."

"Oh,come here and introduce yourself to your classmates,young woman.."

She's korean. Hmmm..

I crossed my arms while staring at her. Our eyes met for a moment. But she shyly took her stares away from me.

"I'm... Uhm, my name is Son Chaeyoung,17 and I live in Manhattan.." She said shyly. What a cute kitty cat. She'll be a perfect pet, shy and obedient.

The whole time, my mind is on that new nerd. I'm excited to meet her and talk to her.

When the class was done. I immediately stood up to go outside. To find my minions. I have a mission for them. To get that cute little kitten.

When I was about to step outside. Someone suddenly bumped unto me. I almost dropped down the floor but someone fastlt grabbed my waist.