Partners

Chaeyoung's POV

Am I really having this little crush on Teacher Johannesburg? She's been nice to me and she's always protecting me from the bullies. Especially to Mina's squad. They can't get into me whenever I am with Ms. JJ so it's really good to know that I have a strong ally in this cruel world.

She even complimented my sketch of her yesterday. She said I have a talent in drawing. Well, I really have the talent coz ever since I was kid,drawing things and people entertained me alot. It was my hobby. I even won some art competitions before. Thanks to Ms. JJ, coz I'm inspired to draw again..

She's like the nicest teacher I've ever met. She's young and very beautiful and articulate. She's not plastic. Very open minded and very preserved.

Today, she said we'll have to read another book again and talk about it. So I'm so energized to study.

When I got in the room. I already noticed Mina and she's staring already at me. Like I'm some kind of prey. Sophie told me last night that Mina gets what she wants. And the heresays that Mina will take her revenge on me so I must stay alert. Mina is someon who'll act like the nicest girl but she's already killing you slowly. That's what Sophie said last night.

I'm nervous but I must act tough and brave. So she won't think that I'm a coward, that I am her prey. And I have an embarrassing secret I should always be hiding or else it will ruin my future.

___________

When I sat on my usual sit. The one in my left stood up and replaced by Mina.
I looked at her wondering. She smiled at me sweetly. I was about to say something but our teacher just walked inside the room.

"Ok,class it's our 2nd day and I will now announce your partners for the whole school year.."Mr. Hansen said as he stares down his pist of names." Well, I'll not make it more complicated, your seatmates will be your partners for the whole year. And for the first task is you should all get to know each other. I'll give ya'll a module to be your guide and ya'll have to answer everyhing on the questionnaires. Every month I'll give you all new modules to answer.."

My eyes got widen and I turned to look at Mina who's looking at the teacher but a smirk is very visible on her face while her arms are crossed. She knew this will happen! She planned to sit beside me to be my partner!

Why? To torment me for the whole year?! Really?! She really wants to make my life miserable here.

I can't even focus on our lectures for the whole day. Knowing I should be meeting with Mina after class for the first task. I already have a plan to go to library. Ms. JJ is already there, I think. Fuck that. I will go to library.

I looked around to see if Mina is near. But the coast is clear so I immediately walked fastly but i bumped to someone."Ah!"

I almost slip!

"Where are you going,nerd?"

When I found my balance. I looked to see who it was. Its Minari and her 3 minions blocking my way.

"Where are you going new meat?" the red head asked. I think her name was Helga."You and Minari has something to do right?"

"Y-yeah, but I will just have to meet someone in the library. Then I'll meet Mina.."I reasoned. But I really have no plan today to meet her.

"No,we have to go now,New meat.."Mina said. She turned around and walked away. So she's expecting me to come with her? I was about to go to the opposite direction but the blonde one grabbed my collar. She's really tall so she's intimidating me so much.