Better Days(?)

Mina's POV

"What are you doing?" I asked when Chaeyoung held my hand.

"Let's stroll around.." Chaeyoung smiled at me."I know you don't know how to ride a bike so just be my passenger..."

"How dare you say I don't know how to use a bike?" I asked, sounding offended. I crossed my arms.

"Well,do you?" She asked with her brows up..

"W-well,no.." I feel so embarrassed.

She laughed."I was right. So don't be bitchy and sat down here.."

She pointed the long metal thingy that supposed to be the body of the bike. I dunno what it is.duh

"I am Myoui Minari and you want me to sat in there?"

"Aisht, just sit here and stop being bitchy, Ice Princess..."She slightly pulled me towards her..

Being so near to her makes my heart skips it beating. She makes me feel things that flutters my heart. And I love it. Who would have thought that from sex buddies we will turn into an almost couple.

I sat in front of her. It's kinda uncomfortable but it's better coz I can smell her scent. It's also romantic.

If only I can kiss her but we can't since we're outside. And alot of students can see us here in the field.

"You're not that huge.."She said while she started pedaling.

"Of course I am not,duh.."

She giggled.

Alot of students following us with questionable looks. Becoz this is too unusual for me to be seen in public being so close with a friend. Even my minions looks so surprised coz I never treated them like my true friends. They aren't friends to me,tho. They're just being my friends coz of my status.

I don't care,anymore. I enjoy being with Chaeyoung.

The guards opened the grand gate.

It's kinda hurting my butt but I don't care as long as Im being almost embraced by my love.

This is the first I did this. Being a normal almost 18 year old woman. With her girlfriend strolling the wide Manhattan.

Wait,girlfriend?

I looked up at Chaeyoung. She's focusing so that we don't bump unto people. She looks so cute with her pixie cut.

I smiled.

My girl is so good looking, it makes me proud that I am the only one who can kiss and make love to her.

The world started moving in slow mo while I'm staring at her.

"Stop staring at me,Miss..."Chaeyoung suddenly commented."I know I'm good looking but it's kinda distracting..."

"Wow,so full of yourself much?"

Chaeyoung laughed. And gave my head a quick kiss..

I blushed.

She makes me blush so fast.

Everything she does makes me blush.

I can't help but smile.

"We should go to the park and eat hotdogs.."She said.

"Okay."I'm really enjoying this.