Starting A New Life

Mina's POV

I woke up from a constant ringing in my phone. So I lazily got up to check who the fuck it is.

"Mom.." I rolled my eyes but still answered it.

After hearing what she had said..

I begun to tremble and my phone dropped down from my hand. Tears fell down my eyes as I immediately got up. I have a hangover again but I ignored the throbbing pain.

My dad is dead...

No,that can't be..

He can't just leave me.

My dad

When I got inside the room theyre all there. My mom, my siblings,the doctors, of course there she is,Chaeyoung.

.. My dad was there. Lifeless..

I ran to him and sobbed."Dad!"

I kissed my dad's cheek."I'm sorry dad.. Im sorry....."

I just stared at my dad while they're preparing to take her to morgue. My dad is dead. My dad and I became close when I started to take over his main company. Coz my eldest sibling and him had a huge argument.

I learned how caring of a dad he was. He also said that I am his favorite among his children. Bcoz I never left him just like what they did.

But now he's gone.

My father is gone.

______

I look at the city light while sipping my coffee. I am here in the garden at the 7 floor of the Hospital. I just wanna be alone. They will still cremate my dad. My mom is there so I don't need to go there.

I already miss my dad.

This is so sudden.

I thought I'd be able to see him talk and smiled at me.

The sunset is so beautiful. I just wanna go there and escape this world.

I stood up and walked towards the glass railings. What if I escape this world and go with my dad. So I can finally rest..

I stepped in the steel railings when I heard a shout.

"Mina!" I was pulled from the edge by Chaeyoung.

"Are you crazy?!" She yelled."You gon' jump from the 7th floor?!"

"Let go of me, Chaeyoung. Im not gonna commit suicide." I rolled my eyes.

"Come.."She gripped my lefy wrist and pulled."You need a medication..."

"No,I don't need shits!"I trying to pull away but she's stronger.

People are looking at us. But Chaeyoung still dragging me to her office.

When we got inside. She pushed me down her couch. And she walked towards her table.

" I have to go.."I tried to get up but she's fast enuf to grab my arm.

"Take this.."She's holding a medicine." It will calm you down.."

"No!"I slapped her hand away but she just grabbed me again." Chaeyoung let go of me!"

" Your mental state is not stable,right now!"

"Why do you car?!" I slapped her face."Stop bothering me! I DONT FUCKING NEED YOU! ALL OF YOU! SO LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I turned the doorknob but she pulled me towards her body and hugged me.