13

Jimin's heart was probably going as fast as a heartattack when he reached the ICU floor, and he almost ran into a nurse as he dashed for V's room.

Tears were drenching his face, and his eyes were blooshot from the crying he was doing. His emotions were making him feel high, and the amount of dopamine his body was producing was making his hands shake like he had hyperthermia all over again.

All the doctors and nurses on the floor were smiling when they saw Jimin erupt from the elevator, since everyone knew him very well.

He almost passed out when he saw V, who was sitting up with a nurse's hand on his back.

He couldn't feel his heart beating anymore from the high feeling, and his tears stopped for a few seconds.

His emotions weren't allowing him to say anything as he walked into V's room, and the younger lifted his head to see who was in the doorway.

Jimin held onto the wall for support so he wouldn't collapse to the floor. His hand went over his mouth so he wouldn't disturb anyone on the floor, and his entire face went red. His body was producing so many emotions it wasn't sure what to do, which made Jimin fell like he would pass out any second.

The nurse who was helping V sit up properly told him to count backwards from 10 to 1, and V slowly did as told.

V had to place his hand over his throat as he spoke, his vocal cords scratching against each other uncomfortably from not being used in literal years.

"Good job..." The nurse smiled at him, speaking in a slow, calm voice. "Who's that?" V's voice was raspy and deep as he looked at Jimin, who had his eyes closed while sobbing into his hands. "That is Park Jimin. He was first on your emergency contact file, so we called him in to see you." The nurse explained. "Who is he to me?" V asked, wincing at the violent pain in his throat. "A friend, I believe." The nurse told him, soon asking V to try and move his arms and legs.

A nurse came in to make sure Jimin could breathe properly, and Jimin held onto the nurse to support himself.

V bent his knees up slowly and stretched his arms out carefully, and a wide smile spread across the nurse helping him.

"Alright. Now, do you recall or remember anything from before?" The nurse asked, touching V all over to make sure his muscles weren't cramped or in any pain. "Uh...no." V told her. He reconized Jimin's face, but he was having a hard time remembering who he was as a person- and who he was to him.

"That's okay. You fell out of a two-story window and hit your head pretty hard on the ground, which caused you to go into a coma." The nurse explained. "Why is he so upset? How long has it been?" V asked her, turning his head to look her in the eyes.

"15 years."

V nodded, and fixed his gaze back to Jimin. He knew him from somewhere, and it was killing him that he couldn't remember when.

A few more physical exams later, Jimin stopped crying, and the nurse took a deep breath.

"You can speak to him now. I recommend calling him old names or referrring to old times to maybe re-jog his memory."

This was either going to go good or bad...

Jimin carefully made his way over to V, and sat down near his feet.

"T-Tae Tae?" He looked into V's brown eyes, and the two nurses could see him tearing up again...

V stared blankly back at Jimin.

"D-do you remember Han-Haneul?" Jimin asked, not sure what to say. "Uhm..."

V didn't remember anyone named Haneul.

Wait...

Now that someone else said the name, he now remembered hearing it a few times.

Wait a minute, Haneul was a special person to him...

He made him feel protective over him, like Haneul needed protected...

Boyfriend? No, that didn't seem right.

Friend? No, way more important than that.

Sibling? No, he doesn't have any siblings...

Son!

"Wait- yeah, I-I remember!" V told Jimin, looking between the nurses and Jimin. Jimin's eyes lit up, showing pure hope.

"He's my son!" V announced, asking Jimin to clarafy. "Y-yeah, h-e is." Jimin nodded, almost breaking down again. "Wait- I was fighting someone for him when I fell out of a window!" V remembered. "I-I guess you did- I didn't see." Jimin agreed. "Oh- and we were together in a bedroom having se- oh."

Jimin blushed.

V stared into Jimin's eyes as things started returning to his memory, and also blushed at the rememberence of their...scene.

"Jiminie..."

Jimin started to cry again, but softly this time.

V reached out for Jimin, motioning for a hug. Jimin looked at the nurse for permission, and she nodded. Jimin hesitently climbed into V's lap, and looked into his deep brown eyes that always pulled him in.

V wrapped his arms around Jimin's petite waist, and the two sat just like that for a few minutes. V then started to kiss away Jimin's tears, surprising everyone in the room. Jimin hugged V softly with his entire body shaking, and everyone could see. "Don't cry Jiminie, I'm here now." V told him, gently hugging Jimin back and melting everyone's hearts.

"I-I'm so broken, Tae." Jimin whispered in his ear, not caring about the smell of V's state. "Sh, it's all okay now."

Every memory and person was now fully restored from the human contact, and V took in a big breath of Jimin's scent.

"I'll be right back Mr. Kim." The nurse nodded, and left the room with the other nurse, closing the door behind her.

"How's Haneul?" V asked, slightly rocking the two back and forth. "Is he doing well in school?"

"H-he's doing o-okay, his lowest grade's a 74% C." Jimin told him, gripping V's shirt to make sure this was real. "How does he look? Is he happy?" V questioned. "I-I think he's happy, he looks a lot like you Tae...just like he did when he was 4..." Jimin mumbled, making V tear up as well. "Is he straight?" V laughed lightly. "I-I think so." Jimin smiled through the shock, keeping his eyes open for no reason he knew.

"That's a shame."

"Tae, I-I did it again." Jimin leaned back and pulled up his sleeve, revealing now 7 cuts up his arm.

"Jimin-" "I thought I lost you again Tae, I couldn't han-handle it." Jimin studdered over his words. He was about to pull the fabric of his long sleeve down when V held his wrist, and planted soft kisses over the deep red scars.

Jimin cried at V's actions, and allowed him to kiss up his arm. "Please don't do this to yourself anymore, baby." V told him with a sad face, looking into Jimin's light brown eyes and gently rubbing his thumbs over the marks. "I-I will try, j-just don't l-leave me again, please." Jimin chocked out, pulling his arm away.

V snaked his left hand around to the back of Jimin's neck, and closed his eyes as he leaned in, and kissed Jimin on his lips passionately. Jimin started to heavily cry again as he kissed V back, this very moment replaying in his head for the past 15 years.

V softly pulled away, and Jimin kept himself as close to V as humanly possible.

"I love you, Jimin."

"I l-love you too, Taehyung."