15

"Ugh, really?"

Haneul sighed as he stepped out of his room and saw Jimin being pinned against the wall, enduring in a hot makeout session with V.

V smirked when he heard Haneul, and gripped Jimin's a*s that made him squeak and shyly moan. He pushed his tongue against Jimin's as he bit his bottom lip, and the other whimpered at his actions.

"Go to your room, I have breakfast to eat." Haneul scoffed, and Jimin instantly blushed when he knew Haneul had heard his noises.

"And I have a Jimin to eat." V smirked once he broke the kiss, and pushed his body against Jimin's more.

Haneul smiled and went into the kitchen, and heard more slopping noises from Jimin and V.

"I'm losing my appatite over here!" He plaufully yelled. Jimin seperated their kissing session, and looked deep into V's eyes. "I love you." He told him, panting quietly. "Love you too, kitten." V kissed Jimin's neck, and left for the kitchen.

"I want to drive you to school today, since it's my first actual day in the world in 15 years." V laughed, speaking to Haneul. "Um, I'm good. I can walk- I like walking." Haneul smiled, going back to the table.

"You're scared of me, aren't you? Because I was an assassin?" V asked curiously. "What? No- no I wouldn't be afraid of my own dad. Plus, you're a police officer now. You're making up for what you did." Haneul told him. "True." V nodded in agreement.

"But I'd like to meet your friends-" "I'm good." Haneul smiled. "If it makes you feel any better, he doesn't like me to drive him to school either." Jimin told V. "So he's an extrovert with social anxiety." V laughed, making Haneul laugh too. "No, I don't have social anxiety." Haneul smiled, sitting down the table to eat.

"That's surprising."

"I'm gonna go get ready for work." Jimin decided, walking off to his room with a light blush on his face from being caught kissing V.

"I'm gonna scare him, listen for his scream." V smirked, going towards Jimin's room once the door closed. Haneul laughed quietly as V creaked open the door carefully, and slipped his body inside.

...

...

"HOLT SH*T!"

Haneul burst out laughing at Jimin's language, not hearing him curse very often.

"TAEHYUNG YOU'RE SO MEAN!"

Haneul finished breakfast with playful yells from Jimin to V in the background, and went off to his room to grab his stuff.

"I HATE YOU!" Jimin yelled at him, tears in his eyes from his heart going so fast. V only laughed harder, hands resting on his knees to support himself. "That's so mean! I was getting changed!" Jimin scolded him, covering himself up. "That's the point." V laughed, stumbling back at the funny moment.

Jimin huffed as he changed into his work outfit, waiting for V to stop laughing.

"It's not that funny."

"It's f*cking hilarious."

Jimin huffed once he got changed, and turned around to be met with V, who had stopped laughing by now. "You scared me." He told him in an annoyed tone. "But I love you." V smiled, grabbing Jimin by the waist and pulling their bodies together. "I love you too, but damn." Jimin sighed, looking into V's eyes.

"I'm off for education!" Haneul yelled from the living room, and Jimin smiled.

He left V in his room and went out to Haneul, hugging him tight.

"Have fun with dad today, dad." Haneul laughed lightly, finding it weird to say dad twice in one sentence. "I will...don't do anything bad please." Jimin told him, seperating their hug. "Sure." Haneul laughed.

"I'll pick you up from school today." V smiled at Haneul, standing behind Jimin. "Fine." Haneul grumbled playfully, and walked off towards the door.

"Bye~!"

"Yeah yeah, good bye."

The front door shut, leaving V and Jimin completely alone.

"Tae don't look at me like that." Jimin told him, already knowing the look V was giving him without looking in his direction. "I'm not even looking at you!" V laughed. "I can feel you looking at me, and I can smell your lies. Don't even." Jimin smiled, going into the kitchen.

He knew what V wanted.

"Okay okay fine, I was looking at you. But how could I not when you're just so beautiful?" V questioned, standing in front of Jimin. Jimin blushed.

"Tae, I-...I want to go in little space." Jimin mumbled, breaking eye contact and looking down. He felt embarrassed. "Okay then. I got you." V smiled, going over to Jimin and side-hugging him. "B-but I haven't been able to slip a lot, so I don't know when I'll come back out...or how I'll act." Jimin told him, almost not wanting to have this conversation. "Hey, don't worry. If you feel little all day, then you can be little all day. It's not like I'll go anywhere." V assured him, and Jimin looked up.

"I..." Jimin trailed off, looking down at V's lips for a second. "I know what you want, and...I'm sorry I'm feeling like this right now." He told him, feeling more of a weight on him. "Jimin, we always have time for that. And, that's not the most important thing. I love your little side more than anything, it's important to me a bit. I want you to be comfortable- don't worry about me, okay?" V explained, holding Jimin's head in his hands. "O-okay..." Jimin studdered. "I love you." V told him, kissing the top of his head.

"I wub you too, Tata."

"Tata? Is that my new nickname now?" V smiled at the little, and Jimin giggled. "Mhm." Jimin nodded, cutely fidgiting with his fingers. "I love it." V squinted at Jimin with a smile, and the elder squeaked and hid his face in his hands.

"No~ Don't hide your face Jiminie, it's beautiful!" V smiled, removing Jimin's hands and picking him up.

Jimin felt lighter than he remembered.

"Aah! Pwut Diminie down!" The little shrieked playfully, carefully hitting V's back. "Never!" V ran over to the couch and laid Jimin down, climbing on top of him and attacking him with kisses.

"Aak stob it!" Jimin giggled, squirming around and trying to get V to stop. V pulled Jimin's shirt up a bit and blew on his tummy, making funny noises that made Jimin laugh louder.

V remembered doing this before...

At a special time in their life. Just couldn't remember specifically when...

"Kiss attack!" V giggled, kissing all over Jimin and pinning his arms down. "Nwo~!" Jimin squeaked, almost kneeing V in the stomach. V learned from last time, and stopped attacking Jimin with kisses.

"Okay okay, fine." V smirked, pecking Jimin on the lips. When he pulled away, the little's face was bright red from blushing. V kissed his red cheeks, and Jimin muttered out a cute 'stob it'. V sat up and pulled Jimin into his lap, resting his head on his shoulders.

"Jiminie wan' two color." Jimin told him, playing with random strands of V's hair. "Then let's go find your coloring books, shall we?" V smiled, pulling back and looking at Jimin.

"Yes!" The little smiled, nodding his head furiously. "Alrighty then! Off to the maze of Jimin's Room!"