02

"Crap!" Jimin quickly pulled up off of V's member, and quickly sat up as V covered himself.

"What was that, Haneul?" Jimin asked, turning around in the front seat with a flustered face. "What was down dere in daddy's mouf?" Haneul asked, a face of visual confusion. "Uh- nothing, Haneul, don't worry about it." Jimin told him, smiling as he tried to help V button his jeans out of his peripheral vision. "Are we gettin' chwicken nuggets?" The infant questioned, seeing the line in front of them. "Yeah, we are." Jimin answered, smiling at V.

"Cwan we watch a mobie when we get hwome?" Haneul asked, looking at V. "No, I'm sorry bub. It's too late for that." Jimin frowned back at his son. "Bwut dady pwomised dis morning~" Haneul whined, remembering earlier in the morning. "I'm sorry, bud, but Jiminie's right. It's too late to watch a movie." V told him, griping the steering wheel a bit more as he got more hard from the recent events.

Jimin noticed this, and bit back his smirk.

"Bwut you pwomised!" Haneul pouted, wanting to cry. "I-" V sighed. "I'm sorry, I really am. I swear on Hawoon we will watch 2 movies tomorrow, okay?" V reached behind him, and held out his pinky. Haneul intertwined his short pinky with his fathers at the mention of his favorite superhero marvel character, and V held the bond for a few seconds before placing his hand back on the steering wheel.

He noticed Jimin's gaze fixed down.

"Quit." He sighed, snapping in front of Jimin's face. "You know I hate that!" Jimin yelled, breaking his frozen gaze. "Well then stop." V laughed. Haneul giggled as Jimin playfully yelled at V, and scolded him angrily.

Once V ordered what he wanted in the drive thru, he turned around to ask Haneul what he wanted to drink.

"Abble juice!" Haneul told him, his brown hair getting in his eyes. "Alright- an apple juice, please." V told the worker. "Alright- lemme see what I want." Jimin climbed over V's seat to get a better look at the menu. He purposefully palmed V through his jeans, keeping his a*s up where V could clearly grab it. V growled in Jimin's ear at the tease, and Jimin smirked as he ordered what he wanted. "Thanks!" Jimin smiled as he got back down into his seat, laughing with Haneul from his actions. Once the total was revealed, V pulled up so the next person could order. He got out his phone and texted Jimin, even if he was literally right next to him.

What he wanted- no, needed to say wasn't exactly appropriate for Haneul.

Jimin looked at his phone when he saw V had texted him, and gulped as he read the text.

Tae Tae

I'm going to make sure
you fall tomorrow
from not being
able to walk properly
when we get home.
You're in so much sh*t
right now

Jimin looked up at V with a blush, and found his pupils blown with lust already. He looked out the window, unable to look at his boyfriend right now.

Eventually, the 3 got their order, and Jimin handed Haneul his 5-piece chicken nugget kids meal. He made sure Haneul kept his orange juice in his carseat cup holder, glancing back every few seconds to make sure it was still there so it wouldn't get spilled.

In a few minutes, V pulled into their driveway, but Jimin sat upright when there were police cars in their driveway. There were about 4 cars in the front lawn, and police officers were hiding behind their car doors with guns pointed at the house. A bright light was being shined on the front part of the house from a helicopter, specifically on any escape routs.

V knew what was going on.

He parked down he street a bit from their house, and turned the car off. There weren't any cars on the street, making Jimin confused and scared. "Stay here." V told Jimin firmly, unclicking his seat belt as he opened the door. "Wait- Taehyung, what's going on?" Jimin asked, holding V's sleeve so he couldn't get out. V glanced back at Haneul for a second, and leaned closer to Jimin to whisper something in his ear.