Relaxing ride

"A-anyway you wanna go for a ride or something" Arthur suggested. "Sure I'd love to.....oh wait hold on"I said realizing I still hade the food for mr Pearson and Sadie . I threw the bag with supplies in the back of the wagon while Arthur looked at me confused. "Shit"I said to myself. "What's wrong? You ok"Arthur asked. "Yeah I'm fine ummm do you have a paper or pen on you I need to write a letter for the girls when they get back"I explain to the man.

"Uhh Yeah I got you hold on"Arthur said then took out his journal and ripped a page out from the back. He then looked around in his satchel for a pen. "Here you go"Arthur said handing me the page and pen. "Thanks Arthur"I thanked. "Oh no problem"he replied in his usual rough voice.

I ran over to the flat part of the wagon and wrote a small letter for the girls to take the bag to Sadie and/or mr Pearson when they get back. I put the note under the bag and ran back over to Arthur.

"Ok let's go"I said and grabbed his arm dragging us over to my horse in excitement. "Woah slow down there y/n"Arthur said with a chuckle and I let go of his arm once we where over to my America paint horse.

"What'chu so excited about little miss"Arthur said with a grin on his face. "Nothing, just happy I get to spend time with my favorite person"y/n said with a smile. "Oh so I'm your favorite person now?"Arthur said. Y/n hummed and nodded for a response.

"No I'll tell you who favorite person is. Your favorite person is Micah"Arthur said sarcastically. "Ew no, HELL no I hate that rat more then words can say, he a no good ugly,smelly...perverted mother fuc-"y/n said but got cut of. "I was just messing with ya y/n calm down"Arthur said ruffling the girls hair with a laugh.

"I hate Micah so much"y/n replied crossing her arms and looking off to the side with a huff Like a child would. Arthur thought what she did was somehow cute.

"I know you hate him and I can see why"Arthur said picking up y/n and setting her on her horse.

"Can I ride with you Are your horse I kinda left mine back at camp so"Arthur asked rubbing the nape of his neck nervously. "Oh of course Arthur"y/n said as she moved to the back of the horse so he can be in the front.

"I felt a little lazy today anyway"she said with a shrug. "So you can't snap the reins of a horse because your felling  a little lazy?"Arthur asked with a chuckle. "Yup" "your a lazy woman y/n l/n"Arthur stated get up on the horse.

"And your a pretty boy Arthur Morgan "y/n said with witty attitude. "You know your the only person I let get a pass when calling me that right"Arthur said looking back at the girl. "I know"y/n said hugging Arthur's back while putting her head on his shoulder. "It's because you love me"y/n sung in a playful manner then giggled.

Arthur felt a warm feeling in his chest when the woman said that and a small amount of blush appeared on the mans face. The man soon hade forgotten about what he was doing and got lost in his own thoughts.

"Hey,Arthur you ok what's wrong" y/n loosened  her hug and lifted her head from his shoulder worriedly. "Huh, oh nothing I'm fine...let's go"Arthur said then snapped the reins of the horse. Arthur road out of valentine following the road.

Y/n then rested her head back on Arthur's shoulder as the two road in comfortable silence. "Arthur"The girl then called out. The man only hummed in response. "This is nice"she said with a soft tone . Arthur just smiled and kissed the top of the girls head on his shoulder.

Arthur usually does that so it didn't bother y/n that much but she still couldn't help to smile and blush. "Arthur" The girl asked lifting her head up off his shoulder and laying her chin there instead. "Yes y/n?"Arthur replied. "Where are we going exactly"y/n said with a tone of confusion in her voice. Arthur chuckle then said "ah well I've got a place in mind".

"And your not gonna tell me where this place is"y/n said. "No I wanna surprise you so why don't you just sit back,relax and enjoy the ride". Y/n just hummed and then she just laughed thinking about something.

"What'chu laughing at"Arthur asked with smirk. "Oh nothing, just the fact that Pinkertons and o'dirscoll's are looking for us hard core and we're here having a relaxing ride"y/n said with sarcasm. Arthur just chuckled and said "well what can you do".

(Authors note)
Helloooooo wasssupppp I back human scumbssss do y'all still like this book I'm sorryyy I was gone for so long it school and online work and so and so and aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh