Dutch and his daughter

I stood there in shock. Everything happened so fast. I placed my hand on the cheek Arthur kissed and my face heated up . I look down at the flowers I was holding and a smile slowly appeared on my face. I bit my lip as I thought about what just happened and a small quiet giggle escaped my lips.

"Y/n" I hear my dad call from behind me. I gasped and quickly turned around hiding the flowers behind my back. I saw him walking up to me "Yes daddy?"I answered. "I-.....you ok"my father asked as he saw my red face. "Yeah-Yeah....I-I'm fine" I said nervously as I put back a strand of my hair behind my ear. "You sure"he said once more. "Uh Huh"I nodded. My father hummed and studied me up and down until he noticed my hands behind my back. "What's behind your back?"Dutch asked with a brow raised.

"Nothing"I replied. There was a short pause until Dutch spoke again. "Alcohol?"he questioned. "What! No"I responded. "Hmmm...stolen jewels you don't wanna share??"dad questioned again. "dad it's just flowerrrs"I revealed becoming annoyed.

"Ha I knew you'd open up eventually"my father said proudly. I sighed and holding the bridge of my nose. "Now.... seriously from who "he now said firmly crossing his arms. "N-no one ok"I said bashfully. "From who y/n"the man said again. "From no one ok". "Is it from someone in this camp?"dad went on. "No"I said trying to walk away but he just followed me. "Oh...so it's from someone outside camp now".

"No.what?! no look why did ya call me anyway pa"I asked trying to change the subject.Dutch hummed before speaking. "tryin To Change the subject now ha...". "Daddy I'm not trying to-"I started but got cut off. "Now I know that's what your doin y/n because your mother used to do the same to avoid conversations but I'll let it side for today"he said in a 'matter of fact'way.

I rolled my eyes and went into my tent to which my father followed and sat on my bed. I went over to a empty vase I hade and put the flowers into it.

"Anyway I was wondering if you would like to spend some time with your old man for a while just like old times"Dutch said while standing up. I turned to my father with a smile. "You serious pa??"I asked. "Yeah! I know I've been busy a lot and haven't been able to have fun with you anymore so what do yeah say"dad said happily.

"Oh of course!"I said happily. "Great then let go to do something in valentine"  dutch said excitedly almost Imatiatly Getting up outta his seat. "Wha now daddy?!!"I asked surprised and confused. "Sure...why not"Dutch just shrugged. "Well there's so much to do at camp I can't just—"y/n was trying to explain but she really was just trying to stay with oak to make sure he doesn't cause trouble. "Nonsense I've seen you do so much for this gang and you deserve a break"Dutch said walking outta her tent leaving y/n in her thoughts for a moment.

When Dutch noticed the girl wasn't behind him, he peaked his head back into her tent. "You coming or not"he said with a brow raised....."well fine"y/n sighed and the two walked over to there horses.

"BUT NO bank robbery's or train robbery's or just no robbery's in general !!"y/n said her words slowly becoming flushed as she went on"Dutch just chuckled as the two horses they rode started to head towards valentine.
"Oh y/n you know me well don't chu". Dutch then ruffled the girls hair.

Sorryyyyyy it took so long but here is next chapter hope u like please tell me if the story is getting boring but I hope u like this chapter :)))