Johns back

"Your alive! Your alive"Abigail said with glee as she saw John on the back of Javiers horse. Y/n chuckled with amusement. "John you lucky bastard"y/n said under her breath.

Y/n,Abigail and a few of the others tried helping John off but the he yelled in pain. "Ay Careful idiitoas it's his leg"Javier yelled to the women.

"Come on let's get you warm"Abigail said to John as the women carried him inside the cabin. "Thank you, Thank you both"Abigail said to Arthur and Javier the two just nodded and Abigail walked into the cabin.

"W-What happened to him?"y/n asked. "Wolves"Javier simply answered. Y/n nodded knowingly.

(Small time skip)

"Thank you mister Morgan"Strauss said as he walked away with Hosea. Arthur nodded.

"You ok Arthur"y/n said to him concerned. "Yeah I'm ok"Arthur sighed. "Let's just get ourselves warms"Arthur said pointing to there shared room or shared cabin. Y/n nodded and the two started to walk to the cabin.

"Hi dad, Miss O'Shea"y/n said as she walked into the house with Arthur. Arthur then closed the door behind him to not get the cold snow inside.

"Hi sweetie, Hello Morgan"Dutch greeted. "Hello y/n, Hello mister Morgan"molly greeted as well.

Arthur nodded to the two and went straight to his room.

Y/n watched as he left the living room with a brow raised. She then shook her head and sat in the chair next to her father.

"What'ch you doing"y/n asked. "Planning...w-What the hell do you think I'm doing with my time"Dutch asked pretending to be offended. Y/n laughed at her fathers actions. "If you so called 'planning' why does it look so much like your just relaxing"y/n said raising a brow. "That's because I am..I'm reading a book"Dutch said with a chuckle as he held the book up a little higher.

" is it any good?"y/n asked tilting her head. "You tell me you've read it before"Dutch said. "Well...which book is it?"y/n asked curiously. "It's the one where the village girl falls in love with a beast"Dutch replied. "Why do you read these silly books"Dutch said with a chuckle. "Your one to talk you..."y/n said raising a brow with a smirk. "Oh please"Dutch said rolling his I eyes.

"...I read books like theses because it expands your imagination and creativity"y/n said as she tapped her finger on the book in one gesture. "But there not even realistic...why is this clock taking"Dutch said as he then looked back at the page for a moment. Y/n chuckled. "That's the point there not supposed to be realistic" y/n said and walked into the shared room she had with Arthur.

She saw him there writing in his journal. He was so deep into his own thoughts that he didn't even see y/n walk into the room.

"Hey cowboy, you doing ok"y/n said leaning on the door frame. This brought Arthur out of his thoughts and he brought his attention over to the h/c (hair color) haired woman.

"Y-Yeah I was just thinking....guess I got carried away because I didn't even realize you walked into the room until now"Arthur said. Y/n chuckle as she walked over and laid back onto the soft bed. "What were you thinking about?"y/n asked. "Nothing.... don't worry about it"Arthur said. "I mean I wasn't worried before but now I am"y/n said.

Arthur rolled his eyes and put his book in his satchel then said sarcastically "ha ha very funny". "Thank you Arthur I try"y/n said sending back the same amount of sarcasm. Arthur laughed softly at her sarcasm making y/n smile slightly.

"You-Your funny y/n you know that"Arthur said sarcasm in his voice again. "Again thank you I try"y/n with a chuckle. 

Arthur rolled his eyes and laid with y/n in the soft bed the two started to close there eyes until they heard The front door of the cabin open and close and the familiar voice of Hosea speak to Dutch.

Y/n groaned and rolled her body on the other side. "Arthur can you please go see what those two are talking about"y/n asked. Arthur got up and said "sure".

As Arthur walk out the small room he started to hear the two talk more clearly.

"So what now Dutch"Hosea asked.
"We get strong...we get warm and we wait...when the storm breaks we move but where safe here and warm enough"Dutch said. "I guess"hosea said sounding somewhat disappointed. Dutch frowned his brows at the response he got form Hosea and silence washed over the two for a few seconds.

"You sound doubtful"Dutch finally spoke. "Not doubtful Dutch just worried"Hosea said to the other man. Dutch thought for a moment and turned his attention to Arthur. "What do you think Arthur"he asked.

Arthur sighed before answering."Well I wasn't on that boat so it's hard to say but I trust your judgment Dutch always have".

"Thank you son.......do you think y/n doubts me"Dutch asked. "Well...Dutch I don't know your gonna have to ask her that yourself"Arthur answered.

dutch nodded and said "ok". Dutch silently thought but then shook his head and took his attention back to Hosea. "We have been shot at before Hosea I don't think that this is honestly anything new"Dutch said in all seriousness. "I hope not"Hosea replied.

Arthur then decided to go help some of the other gang members since he was already up. He walked out the cabin as Hosea and Dutch's voice faded away.

Posted: August 1,2020

Pls tell me if my writing is bad because I feel as if my book is getting boring...