Horseshoe overlook

A few days have pasted and here the gang was now. Going farther from the west and going east. Out the mountains and into civilization.

The gang hade been moving towards a place called horseshoe overlook that was just outside of a small town called valentine.

Y/n was sharing a wagon with her father and molly. Dutch and molly where in the front while Y/n was in the back taking in the scenery as the wagon moved and the others followed. Everything she saw pass by her eyes where so beautiful. The green scenery put a smile on the girls face. Everyone was so quiet and peaceful until-

"Ah... shit!"Arthur yelled as y/n heard a loud crash noise behind her.

The wagons stopped and everyone turn there heads to look at the small commotion. "You ok"Charles asked Hosea and Arthur as they got out the wagon.

"Does it look like where ok"Arthur asked sarcastically. "Well then what happened"I yelled from the far front back to Arthur."Ah I broke the goddamn wheel"Arthur said annoyed.

"Dad I'm going to go help Arthur and the others you can go up with rest of the gang"y/n said getting of the wagon. "Ok sweetie just be careful"Dutch said as he watched the girl get off. Y/n laughed and turned around facing her dad on the wagon.

"Dad...I don't think you realized but we're a gang of criminals I don't think the word careful is in any of our vocabulary"y/n said sarcastically.

Dutch laughed and snapped the reins making the horses move along with the wagon. "I swear Dutch I see you in that girl"Molly's voice said and faded away the farther they got.

Y/n put her hands on the bottom of the wheel,Arthur did the same while Hosea and Charles lifted the wagon up.

They then lifted the wheel and rolled it over to its respective place.

The four of them then fixed the wagon. everyone got on and continued there journey to horseshoe overlook. Arthur and Hosea was in the front while Charles and y/n where in the back. The ride was long but not boring. The four talking about whatever came to mind like the good ol'days or just casually making jokes.

Soon enough the four arrived at horseshoe overlook.Javier greeted them and told them to just follow the track up and so they did and the rest of the gang where already there.

(Sorry it's been a while I hope you like also sorry it short)

Posted:August 11,2020