18.

"Time was never on our side, but we'll love again in a place where clocks don't tick."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katherine's POV

My back was smoothly in contact with the silky green sheets of Draco's bed. He had thrown the pillows on the floor making a more flat surface. 

He slowly climbed on top of me, his mouth started on my legs and slowly went up to my lips. He opened a gap between my top and bottom lip using his thumb.  

We had just forgotten the argument we had. Right now we were both in a different world. A happier world where our bodies met each other.  

We didn't speak a word but our eyes spoke enough. 

He parts his legs and had me in the middle of them. He leaned in closer. Making me lose counts of my breaths. He left me breathless. 

"This is going to be a long night." he whispered with a sleepy voice, "I hope you don't fall asleep."

"Keep me awake then," I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled his face into mine. My hands went up to his neck and up to his hair. I tried to put back the hair that kept falling back to his forehead.

One of his hands rested on my side while with the other he violently grabbed my neck. His cold rings made me shiver. 

Magnifying our kisses, Draco opened his mouth wide enough for me to gently slide my tongue into his tongue. His hand went behind my head and he held it up to feel me more. Tasting me more. 

He then slowly let me back down and removed my hair from my neck to leave kisses down from my jaw to my shoulders.

Last time, he asked if he could take my shirt off. But this time, without a warning, his hands went down to my shirt and he ripped it off. Leaving me with no shirt for the rest of the night. 

I slowly stood up, having my back against the bed frame. Sitting up. Draco started coming closer to me and made me sit on his laps and kissed me once more. 

Then I stopped him. 

"Can I?" I asked, holding the end of his shirt, hankering and desiring to take it off.

"Are you afraid of it?" he questioned me, meaning his dark mark.

Forcing myself, I smelled his blood. Making the veins pop out under my eyes and making my fangs appear. 

"Are you afraid of this?" I said, pointing to my face.

"I like it," he admitted.

I rolled up his sleeve and stared at his mark. "I like this too." 

He then took his shirt off himself, not letting me have the fun of ripping it the way he ripped off mine. 

I stared at his empty chest and memorized every part of it. I found my lips on top of his shoulders and my mouth slowly made its way down to his belt. 

His hands were around my belly. Pulling me closer with each kiss. My hands went on his back. Scratching it. 

I rested my head on his shoulder, hugging him, while he unbuttoned my pants and took them off. He then held my neck and made me lay down on the bed again.