5.

"All of this confusion will make sense someday. 'Why?' will become an answered question."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the rest of the day, I couldn't spot Draco in any of the hallways or classes. He didn't seem to be around. Maybe he left? Maybe he was avoiding me? Hiding from me?

But why?

Why would, Draco Malfoy of all people, care so much about my parents?

Did he know something about them?

The more questions I asked the more came. My curiosity level just kept increasing and increasing until it got too overwhelming to deal with. I tried my best to ignore everything and walked next to Luna.

"How was your day?" I asked as she noticed me, and smiled at me. 

"Just like any other ordinary day. And yours?" she replied in a very calming and relaxing voice.

"It was fine."

"Any troubles on your first day?"

"Not really. Most of the teachers liked me though I think Snape was a bit irritated. I guess?" And with the thought, the corners of my mouth looked down.

"It's ok. Don't be too worried about Snape. He's the same with everyone." Her smile comforted me. 

We walked to our common room and saw most of the students studying and asking each other questions, some were laughing, having fun, chattering, eating sweets.  

"They are so happy." I thought I whispered to myself but I was loud enough for Luna to hear me.

"You'll be happy too," she said and walked up to our dorm. I followed her. 

"Luna-" 

I wanted to tell her about Malfoy. I wanted to talk it out with her and ask her for advice. I wanted to see if she had any solution for this problem since it seemed that she found a way out of everything. But then the same sentence echoed through my brain over and over again. 

"Stay away from the Slytherins. They are cruel. They'll use you and leave you as nothing happened."

The same exact sentence Luna spoke. So I thought she wasn't the best person to talk about it with. 

"Yes?" she said playing with her hair while she laid down on her bed. 

"Good night." I tried not to look suspicious. 

"Night night." and her eyes shut down, probably dreaming about indescribable and impossible dreams. 

I stared at the ceiling. Questioning everything, by the time the clock hit 1 am, I finally felt my consciousness drifting off to sleep. 

The next day, the same day as yesterday repeated. I went to class. I went to another class. And another until it was a break. During the break, I spent my time in the library with Luna.