7.

"You are a human, not a rest stop, do not let them come back when they are in need."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Katherine's POV 

As the seconds passed by, the kisses started getting more passionate and dominating. He held my face very tight at moments, like he didn't want to let me go.

But why?

His hands went down on my thighs and he picked me up, making me surround my legs right around his waist to help me stay balanced against the wall.

Why was he doing this?

His touch started to get colder and colder as his rings pressed harder on my skin. Making it hurt at times but the fulfillment of the moment helped me stay pleasured.

What was Malfoy trying to do?

With his hand, he cupped my chin and held my face higher to reveal my neck to him. I helped him by putting my hair in a messy bun and, unintentionally, my mouth left couple noises I didn't mean to.

Maybe I was a bit too loud.

There was someone knocking the door hard. Very roughly.

We have been caught.

"Oh my god." I suddenly pushed his body away from mine, preventing any available places for him to touch me. I quickly fixed my hair as he used his right hand to pull his blonde platinum hair back from his forehead just for it to fall back down on his eyes again.

He didn't say a word. 

He just stood there muted.

"What were you thinking? What are we going to do? Who is this person- I-" I started panicking, and if anyone was in my place they would too. 

We were about to get a big suffering detention if it was a teacher whom was knocking the door.

I prayed it wasn't.

"Just- calm down." Draco said coming closer to me, he grabbed the two of my warm cheeks with his cold hands and pulled my face up, making it available for both of us to straightly look into our eyes. 

"Don't touch me." I kicked him away from me and went next to the door, "This never happened." I spoke and put the most innocent face expression I ever could. 

I unlocked the door.

And a memory sneaked out of my eye and rolled down to my cheeks as he stood in front of me. 

My heart didn't only sink down to the ocean but it completely left my soul. Leaving a stone at where my heart used to be. 

My body completely felt numb except the blessing my eyes were staring too. 

Damon Salvatore.

My ex.

The boy who broke me into million pieces while I still tried to stand up by holding onto one of those million pieces.

He was in Hogwarts. 

He was in front of me. 

He dressed as the dark, with his black suit on and his black pants. 

"Hello beautiful." he smirked. 

"You." I first whispered quietly, "How dare you come here right now?!" my whispers were more like screams by now.