ADVENT

ADVENT MESSAGE

Message to the regular Clergy although nothing more than the of middle of the pile of their lukewarmness and wild stupidity as much as possible

 - "That I need you wild for My Mother and you are feral by a false Mason and Argentine pope who only seeks the little silver of Mine and it is not his, but Mine or perhaps yours, if you sell any Chalice to eat I will forgive you if they steal from you and they will not take Me better than you to be killed because I need you priests alive, I want you to repent now and no longer tomorrow! tomorrow for you there will not be"-. JHS

Amen Amen Amen.12/19/2020What for do you dance? In honor of the Virgin of Guadalupe? Well, if not don't tell me what for it is, daughters. Pachamamarracherría and ridiculous within the Church that kind of dance it is that the Pope of Rome will propose to you from now on and little more, because of My Mother embers Virgin Mary of Fatima, of Guadalupe, of Dolores, Virgin of Akita in Japan, in Medjugorie Virgin of Peace, Virgin of the Rosary in Garabandal being Virgin of Mount Carmel or Carmen, etc. You never have to pray the Rosary of My Mystical Rosa Mother, forbidden even to pray it. How will you be cured of COVID? No, with the Sweet Wormwood plant. Now the Freemason of Rome Totus Capitas decapitates My children with his Islamic friends, with Turks, Afgestamenis, Turkestamenis wild as hell, as the Trump in the USA has been beheading Me My children and you laugh at him. I don't see him merry he is not funny that the END is coming and you are looking the other side? you wont be able any more.Amen Hallelujah Amen. Keep making a fool of yourself in the Churches by quoting the Freemason of Rome that in the POST-mortem I will Tell you, Who did you serve the Pope or Me? Because it is not the same anymore. Benedicto Pope yes he was Mine, this don't of the no way or you already regret of believe in him or you will hear Me post-mortem and you will no longer be able to justify yourselves. Amen. The Holy Risen Christ Said It on ADVENT day, not from his birthday as he was born in February - talking about him - for the carnival, not on My Day or before a little or after. 

Amen Amen Amen.