ETERNAL LIFE IN JESUS

Visit my Facebook and you will understand the reason for what happened in Mexico cute and dear of our Lady of the Tilma, see the messages of Your Mother The Blessed Virgin of Guadalupe and tell you more than 400 dead according to the accounts of the Heaven of Your Mother of the Tilma and no one who died was really repented of the crime of abortion by the ABORTIVE Contraceptive Pill. "Why doesn't anyone ask For Intercession to My Mother for my deceased people/children?". -"Ask me and I will help you so that I can intercede for your little souls before My Most Holy Son who cryes ask for it and that I can stop/degrade the incessants aftershocks that will have ever greater all the more."

-"Andrés López Obrador Truthly I tell you that if you don't remove the abortion from laws I already make you to be death you my son of my most Holy Heart Wound with pain by my beloved children and I take you to Hell for having been able to repent and you don't want to do it, because I really tell you my son like the rest of all, so poor that is imposible to be more tan they are, not like you in possession of 7 million not 700 million Mexican pesitos, that so you call them to seem less when you count those, you were warned actively, passively and deposely of Latin, and not as in Spain I warnt of Islam yes also that Turkey is already invading the quiet Mexico together with China and I have to destroy the territory of Oaxaca first so that they don't not kill all my children but some could be saved in spaceship that goes down to auxiliary them because they will be conquered by the Chinese because of the commoner of Andrés López Obrador whose are already in my mexican territory since the COVID-19 and next that they come for their masks that cheap did not come out as he said but at the price of gold and Tilma of My Mother to remove Her from Mexico cute and dear. Ay Ay Ay is the only thing your Cristeros will say, before enemies of mine already repentant children, that no longer your friends, as you call them, and now ask Me all of you forgiveness for abortion, to My Mother of the Blessed Virgin of Guadalupe, who is on pregnancy of Me in Her Tilma and you who know it don't do anything to remove the abortion from your borders? Who will save you Mexico when they remove My Mother? Only Me Power and Glory of My Eternal Father Jehovah can do it, have you heard? Late but you heard and more it's going to ring. Remove the ABORTION that My Mother is pregnant in the Tilma With Me inside as is it is seen with the thermo cameras of COVID and you do nothing of anything, you can't miss My Mother in that State of Conception of Me that I am also in the Tilma! You have Me My Mother's beloved child in the Tilma! Of course, My Mother, but not of you people who don't take the abortion out of your legislative code even if I kill you. Others are coming, you hear? Now it is. Ask My Mother for intersection with the Little souls as She says because an even greater catastrophe is coming. Thank you my son Higinio Palomino, of mine and only mine for feeding me the widows of the earthquake with the lands you have sold I put it before My Father and in truth I say you will be introduced to My Father as my favorite son and not the one who gave with my mouth but did not. Catastrophe is worse than you imagine and they don't inform you and even a bigger one comes. Amen Hallelujah Amen. Another even greater earthquake comes, pray what you know, so that I can forgive you in front of My Father if you deserved it but if not ... Amen. Given through the Elohim Saint Michael the Archangel "to you my beloved children although some don't really love Me". Amen Amen Amen.

Visiten mi Facebook y entenderán porqué pasó lo que pasó en México lindo y querido de la Virgen de la Tilma vean los mensajes de Su Madre La Santísima Virgen de Guadalupe y les digo van más de 400 muertos según las cuentas del Cielo de Su Madre de la Tilma y nadie que se murió se arrepintió del crimen del aborto por la Píldora Anticonceptiva ABORTIVA en realidad. "¿Porqué nadie pide intercesión a Mí Su Madre por mis hijos/niños fallecidos? Pídanme y Yo los ayudaré para que pueda interceder por sus almitas ante Mi Hijo Santísimo que no deja de llorar pidan por ello y para que les pueda detener/rebajar las incesantes réplicas que tendrán cada día mayores". -"Andrés López Obrador Yo te lo fío que como no quites el aborto ya te muero hijo mío de Mi Santísimo Corazón Desgarrado de dolor por mis hijos amados y usted le llevo al Infierno por haber podido arrepentirse y no querer hacerlo, porque en verdad en verdad te digo mi hijo como el resto de todos, pobres además a más no poder, no como tú en posesión de 7millones no 700 millones de pesitos mexicanos, que así pesitos los llamas tú para que te parezca menos cuando los cuentas, se te advirtió por activa, pasiva y deponente del latín, y no como en España te aviso del Islam sí igual además que Turquía ya está invadiendo a las calladas México junto con China y lo tengo que destruir el territorio suyo de Oaxaca primero para que no me maten a todos sino que alguno se salve en navecilla espacial que baje a auxiliarlos porque les van a conquistar los chinos por la culpa del comunero de Andrés López Obrador que ya están en su territorio desde que entró el COVID-19 y siguientes que vendrán por sus mascarillas que baratas no les salieron como él decía sino a precio de oro y Tilma de Mi Madre para que la quitara de México lindo y querido. Ay Ay Ay es lo único que van a decir sus Cristeros antes santeros enemigos míos ya arrepentidos Mis hijos, que ya no sus amiguetes, como usted los llama, y ahora pídanme perdón todos a Mi por el aborto, a Mi Madre de la Tilma Virgen Santísima de Guadalupe, que está en cinta de Mí en ella y ustedes que lo saben ¿no hacen nada ya para que quiten el aborto de sus fronteras? ¿Quién les salvará México cuando quiten a Mi Madre? Sólo Yo Poder y Gloria de Mi Padre Eterno Jehová puedo hacerlo ¿Oyeron? Tarde pero oyeron y más que va a sonar. ¡Quiten ya el ABORTO que Mi Madre está en cinta en la Tilma Conmigo dentro se ve con las térmicas del COVID y ustedes que nada de nada, de menos no se puede hacer a Mi Madre en ese Estado de Cinta de Mí que también salgo en la Tilma! ¡Me tienen niño Amado de Mi Madre en la Tilma! Desde luego de Mi Madre pero no de ustedes que no me quitan el aborto de su código legislativo ni aunque los mate. Vienen otros ¿oyeron? ahora sí. Pidan intersección a Mi Madre por las almitas como dice Ella que se aproxima una catástrofe aún mayor. Gracias hijo mío Higinio Palomino, mío y sólo mío por alimentarme a las viudas del terremoto con las tierras que has vendido lo pongo delante de Mi Padre y en Verdad en Verdad os digo será presentado ante Mi Padre como hijo mío preferido y no el que con la boca diera pero no hiciera. La catástrofe es peor de lo que se imaginan y no les informan y aún mayor viene. Amén Aleluya Amén. Viene otro terremoto aún mayor recen lo que se sepan para que pueda perdonarles delante del Padre si se lo merecieran sino... Amén. Dado a través del Elohim San Miguel Arcángel "a vosotros mis hijos amados aunque algunos en verdad no Me Quieran". Amén Amén Amén.