TO THE NATION OF VENEZUELA, MEXICO, CENTRAL AMERICA, LATIN AMERICA.

MESSAGE TO THE NATION OF VENEZUELA AND TO ALL OF MEXICO, CENTRAL AMERICA, LATIN AMERICA. ALL THE CHILDREN AND ATHEISTS OF CHRIST OUR LORD THERE.The context of the message is a message that he addressed to an excellent Pastor friend of Jesus Christ, not like other freemasons infiltrated in the Church of the Lord who seek the tithe and only that and live well while others starve. Amen, Amen Amen."To My Beloved Son Julio I am going to cure COVID-19 for you and your entire Parish of faithful disciples of Mine and of My Father in the midst of the purification of Venezuela who sinned with abortion, neglected either but is ready to be released because Juan de Guaidó will be the new representative of the Venezuelan nation. " Amen Hallelujah Amen.Message given through Saint Michael the Archangel Elohim that will protect you in the midst of the purification of Venezuela today, - "Dare to get on the spacial ships or ufos that you also call to escape the tsunami and the sea that will rise when it falls the meteorite to Trump and to the poor Americans for laughing at God's Law and killing all kinds of DACA in FEMA Camps as he calls them, including Venezuelan friends of yours who left for the USA and who never returned and you didn't know why now you know the answer of the the question of why they never returned: they went to heaven, friend of Christ, you excellent priest and an enemy of prostituting Venezuelan little girls, as some already people do there, and that it will cost them to die in the Abyss of Consumption that lasts forever. " Amen Glory to God, Hallelujah. "I love you son with all My Sacred Heart for you from My Mother -" Take refuge in My Immaculate Heart and you will see me with the innocence of a child. From the Eternal Father "Courage, son, there is less left for you to suffer, your liberation is ready" -. "Blessings and cover yourselves with the Precious Blood of Christ to be freed from every wichcraft from Maduro that he usually does in the shadows." Amen Amen Amen.Given today on your date of August 17, 2020.

MENSAJE A LA NACIÓN DE VENEZUELA Y A TODO MÉXICO, CENTRO AMÉRICA, LATINOAMÉRICA. TODOS LOS HIJOS Y ATEOS DE CRISTO NUESTRO SEÑOR ALLÍ.El contexto del mensaje es un mensaje que dirigió a un excelente Párroco amigo de Jesucristo, no como otros masones infiltrados en la Iglesia del Señor que buscan el diezmo y sólo eso y vivir bien mientras otros mueren de hambre. Amén, Amén Amén. "A Mi Hijo Amado Predilecto Julio te voy a curar la COVID-19 a ti y a toda tu Parroquia de fieles discípulos míos y de Mi Padre en medio de la purificación de Venezuela que pecó con el aborto, la desidia pero ya está presto para ser liberado porque Juan de Guaidó será el nuevo representante de la nación venezolana". Amén Aleluya Amén. Mensaje dado a través de San Miguel Arcángel Elohim que los protegerá en medio de la purificación de Venezuela actual, -"Atrévanse a subirse a la navecillas de rescate o ufos que también las llaman ustedes para escapar del tsunami y del mar que se alzará al caerle meteorito al Trump y a los pobrecitos americanos por reirse de la Ley de Dios y matar en FEMA Camps a todo tipo de DACA como él los llama incluidos venezolanos amigos suyos que partieron para USA y que no volvieron nunca y no saben porqué ahora lo saben el por qué de la cuestión de porqué nunca volvieron: se fueron al cielo amigo de Cristo, sacerdote excelente enemigo de hacer prostitución de las pequeñitas venezolanas como algunos ya hacen allí y que les va a costar morir en el Abismo de Consumición que dura para siempre". Amén Gloria a Dios, Aleluya. "Te quiero hijo con todo Mi Corazón Sacramentado por vosotros de parte de Mi Madre -"Refúgiense en Mi Corazón Inmaculado y me verán con la inocencia de un niño-. De parte del Padre Eterno "Ánimo hijo ya os queda menos por sufrir vuestra liberación está presta"-. "Bendiciones y cúbranse de la Sangre Preciosa de Cristo para ser liberados de toda maldición de Maduro que suele hacer en la sombra". Amén Amén Amén. Dado hoy a fecha de ustedes del 17 de agosto de 2020.