ABOUT VACCINE MADE WITH FETAL UNBORN BABY CELLS

NEW POSTDATA FROM PREVIOUS

"Whoever loses himself for Me will be saved, whoever wants to save himself without Me will be lost." The Word of God Jehovah is fulfilled because "Heaven and earth will pass but My Word will not pass", Biblical quotes now, will you read My Letters or his Letters. My children are lost for lack of knowledge "- Amen Amen Amen.

Once again from Me the Eternal Commandment of Love. How much do you love My children that I send them to be born and you kill them? You lie down and kill. Must that way be My children? No more or you will perish in Sheol if you don't repent in front of Me now! how much you are people of the now! men and women of the now! I want you Mine absolutely or nothing else With Me My children, you will see that Elohim Donn-ald Tru-mp wants to start nuclear war and he is in a hurry now! Run to Mass now! or your final hour is over and you will not run, how will you die now! of the hour. Amen.

Added to the previous one in postscript it is titled and not a cheap thing as that Mason is going to sell My Churches of now! My Churches are in debt, according to him, not to Me, I Give everything to My children and they don't love Me, "My People, what did I do?, how have I Offended you? Answer Me?"- End of the message. Let's see if it there is any written mistake made by my daughter and it was I Who said it, the message I Meant.

They are looking for the jugular of My children, keep it in mind: Iran, Syria, Morocco, all Islam that does not represent "peace" but "holy war" that is what their word means, not Mine, "My Peace I Leave with you My Peace I Give you" and do you reject it? No longer, you have World War III wholesale, now the horse of your certain death arrives and now I Am no longer inside My Church They took Me out with mamarracherías and My Mother was not visited, it was not possible.They will seek the shepherd and the sheep will be scattered.Amen Amen Amen.End of communication, you can pray now! and repent of having sinned on abortion, etc, etc, that there will be no tomorrow for My children to pray without being killed: they will say euthanasia, no, murder.Amen Amen Amen.

End of communication woulden't be they get bored of reading as they said before. My children will no longer say they will die and they won't speak.

Amen Amen Amen and a hundred times Amen you must say today or you will regret it.

Also transmitted by Saint Michael Archangel Himself from Garabandal and they denied it, what did you believed? now you will see what you will see uncertain eyes will see through you, they will invade you, etc., because you did not listen brothers, because you did not listen.Amen Amen Amen.22 / DECEMBER, 2020

PREVIOUS MESSAGE

- About an article where the pope of rome recomends the covid vaccine even it is made with fetal cells of aborted children of the Lord God Almighty Jehovah's Son the Holy Christ.SPAIN READ AND NOW TELL ME THAT IT IS NOT THE FALSE PROPHET EXPLICITLY APPROVING ABORTION BECAUSE THE VACCINE IS MADE WITH ABORTED TISSUE CELLS, THEREFORE AND SUBSEQUENTLY KILLING-THE-UN-BORN OR BORN. AMEN AMEN AMEN. 

Read Mexico too.Given by the Holy Risen Christ and -"Tell Me children if that priest-hornet represents Me, if you say yes, then you don't know Me and therefore from now on neither Do I. Decide because you have little time left, may be no time left".-"Pray what you know My children because what comes through that roman mason is not only bad it the worst" .- Signed. JHS.AMEN.

- "Don't forget your Mommy, you need Her now more than ever." - Amen Amen Amen.Again from the Holy Risen Christ - "Let's see if My children wake up since they are Mine, not his, argentine mason to the max." Again from Me.Are you progressing with abortion? No, you move back. Reread and think, who is that one that speaks such a thing? False prophet at best.Amen Amen Amen.