Prosecution time

PROSECUTION TIME BEFORE RAPTURE. English version.It is the time of the Prosecution, what did you expect? My church expects cars, sweet milk and riches of honey but that is heaven for My chosen ones, unless you want to go in the Rapture -not kidnapping, you misread everything- you will have only bitterness, misery, and madness of others and your own will see. Wake up that the Rapture awaits and the Islamic hordes actually eat with potatoes my children in Tenerife Spain, in all of Mexico except Pachuquilla and Aguascalientes -which are not cold as many are from time to time from Me and I need them continuously burning with the Fire of the Holy Spirit in My Wounds Sorrowful or you will die of sin and disbelieveing this My children they believe they are saved. Answer children, why do you sin if you are saved? Because I did come? Yes, children, I did Come but you are distracted with almost everything and sin even of unconscious forgetfulness of Me, not of the flies and sometimes big flies that you follow disknowledging that they are nothing of Me. Father Carlos Cancelado is from Me, an exorcist also, that is why they do not want him in Rome, they are going to sue him also, but he, like My daughter, spits at them after chewing them in his mouth since he has My Precious Blood above his own Personal life, not you yet, nor My daughter, or so she believes and then we will see who really is who in the Warning of My Blessed Mother Virgin Mary of Guadalupe and did you approve of abortion? If She were in Spain instead of in Mexico, get ready, these people is going to show you why they are your ancestors and you are actually their real descendants. Ask yourself if they killed the Mayans, from whom were you born? Then you will see it, soon the notice of My Mother about all things. Amen Amen Amen. To all of Mexico from the Lord of the Heavenly Heights that you do not dare to look at and that still exists and is Alone abandoned, waiting for you to visit Him on any day that suits you to go and ask Your Holy Christ for forgiveness of sins either could happend that I kill you and see what will you tell Me after you are dead as you speak forgetting that I and only I gave you life, even if someone else did killed you in a shootout, your life is still Mine and therefore, you will return to Me in the mist of the Persecution of Islam in Spain - the day after tomorrow? - no no today! as actually your houses are already burning in Santander, they will burn them and hide evidence this way, as you concealed evidence of the abortion of My daughter to now detract from her, you will not be able to, you will see, what girl do I mean? My Loli that you killed over and over again so that she would not give proof of the Warning, no one laughs at God. "Amen Amen Amen. September 13, 2020.Persecución islámica en el mundo"Es el tiempo de la Persecución ¿qué esperaban? Mi iglesia espera carros, lecheras de a dulce y riqueseras de miel pero eso es el cielo para Mis elegidos, a menos que se quieran ir en el Rapto -que no secuestro, que todo lo leen mal- tendrán solo amargura, desdicha, locura ajena y la propia ya lo verán. Espabilen que el Rapto espera y se comen con papas el islam a mis hijos en Tenerife España, en todo México menos Pachuquilla y Aguascalientes -que no frías como a ratos están de Mi y les necesito ardiente de continuo de Fuego del Espíritu Santo en Mis Llagas Dolorosas o se mueren de pecado y creen que no Mis hijos, se creen salvos. Digan hijos ¿por qué pecan si son salvos? ¿porque ya vine? sí hijos ya vine pero ustedes se me distraen con casi cualquier cosa y pecan hasta de olvido inconsciente de Mí no de las moscas y a veces moscones que siguen sin saber que no son de Mí nada. El Padre Carlos Cancelado es de Mí, exorcista además, por eso no lo quieren en Roma, que lo van a demandar además, pero él como Mi hija les escupe después de masticarlos en la boca ya que tiene Mi Sangre Preciosa por encima de su propia vida personal, ustedes aún no, ni Mi hija, o eso cree ella y luego ya veremos quién es quién en realidad en el Aviso de Mi Madre Santísima Virgen María de Guadalupe ¿y aprueban el aborto? si llega a estar Ella en España en vez de en México prepárense, les va a demostrar esta gente porqué son ellos sus ancestros y ustedes sus descendientes en realidad. Pregúntense si mataron a los mayas ¿de quiénes nacieron ustedes? Luego lo verán, pronto el aviso de Mi Madre sobre todas las cosas. Amén Amén Amén. A todo México de parte del Señor de las Alturas Celestiales que ustedes no se atreven ni a mirar y que existe todavía y está Solo abandonado, esperando que lo visiten en cualquier día que les quede bien venir a pedir perdón a Su Santo Cristo de los pecados cometidos no sea que les mate y a ver qué Me dicen luego de muertos defuntos como ustedes hablan olvidando que Yo y sólo Yo les di la vida, aunque les mate otro en balacera, su vida sigue siendo Mía y por ende, volverán a Mí en medio de la Persecución del islam en España -¿de pasado mañana?- no del ¡ya! como ya arden sus casas en Santander que les queman y ocultan pruebas, como ustedes ocultaron pruebas del aborto de Mi niña para ahora desmerecerla, no podrán, ya lo verán que ¿a qué niña me refiero? a Mi Loli que ustedes mataron una y otra vez para que no diera pruebas de lo del Aviso, de Dios nadie se ríe". Amén Amén Amén. A 13 de septiembre 2020.