HOLY CHRIST

Gentlemen Brotherhoods of Spain, without the intention of offending, I wanted to ask you a question on behalf of Your Holy Risen Christ "Could My children Expose Me in the middle of whatever square, the city, guard me and keep me when it suits you according to its perimeter closing time? It is a matter of principles one thing is to close the Churches at Easter and another to Expose Me from doors to the outside without Processioning Me, which is not necessary, just show Me. Amen. From the Glory of the Holy Risen Christ to you My beloved children who give your lives for Me with your sides, sideways they will go for you head on I defend you from them for show Me out, Promise of God Jehovah to you ". "Expose me, do not keep Me from the inside out, take me out, position Me and I die them in front of yourselves astonisheds at what they have been doing for a long time and that it is cheap for them than for you. Signed. The Pilgrin of Love to you who are My children and to them I do not love -the others not of Mine- except in Hell, ask Me may be you succeed on it to be granted it to you ". Amen. Transmitted and alluded to you of Your Holy Risen Christ Who by My Wounds I Die and Rise then on the third day in Glory of My Eternal Father who is called God Jehovah of the Heavenly Armies ".Amen Amen Amen.

March 21th 2021