VIRGIN MARY MYSTIC ROSE message & HOLY WOUNDS OF JESUS ​​CHRIST

Read please CONTAINS MESSAGE FROM YOUR MOTHER VIRGIN MARY MYSTIC ROSE TO YOU DELIVERED BY CHARITY TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD. Glory to God who is Christ. Glory to the Mother of God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, our Mother who also guides us by the hand to her Son.

MESSAGE: "Pray that rosary that you know so well about your Mother the Mystical Rose and give it the frosts with water to the flu sick people above all, they will be healed from almost almost anything immediately that will make it free or punish you for usurers same because it is She who heals not you.This is a message from Her the Blessed Virgin Mystic Rose given here and now you do not receive gifts either for healing if you were in case of need come to Me, Your Mother says (through Yolanda Roldan) and I will help you, says His Mother in person, if anyone would like to be a seer of mine, just pray, I will go only to those with a pure clean heart of greed that only moves love to My Son and Me and I will help you/them. Your Mother Mother of the Incarnate Word that is Christ I will select. Amen, Hallelujah, Amen. Glory to God The most Holy Trinity One and Perfect which is My Son Jesus Christ, the Christ of God Father Jehovah which is as He is called as My Son revealed to this servant of Mine. Thank you for believing my beloved and my Most Holy Son. It will also protect you from coronavirus praying the Holy Wounds of Christ on the Holy Cross of Redemption for sinners. Amen".

From this website it is also recommended to read this other website https://revelacionesmarianas.com/plantas%20medicinales.pdf  (english version)
and prepare the Good Samaritan Oil as it is indicated in order to physically prevent the spread of pandemic virus, the Holy Rosary to the Blood of Christ, the Litanies to the Blood of Christ or the Holy Rosary to His Holy Wounds as indicated then, dictated by the Archangel Elohim Doctor of God Saint Raphael Archangel and by His Glorious Mother the Mystic Holy Rose of Heaven that heals everything if they pray to the Rosary to the Mystical Rose Mother of God who gives you Spins that is their real name that what you call frosts of colors, says Her on condition of the act of contrition in your heart your poor sinful daughters (all of us daugther are) says She, speaks of you who pray it because this Rosary is liked to be prayed mostly by Her daughters, except for some very Marian sons which is the devotion to Her who also has, and don't laugh that She knows you. Amen, Hallelujah, Amen. Amen, Amen Amen. Date: March 5, 2020.

Order of the HOLY WOUNDS OF THE REDEEMER AND LORD JESUS ​​CHRIST IN THE HOLY CROSS OF HIS PASSION: HOLY WOUNDS OF THE FEET, HANDS, HEAD, SIDE, SACRAMENTED HEART, RIGHT SHOULDER OF THE LORD- "RESURRECTION also with My Sorrowful Mother and Suffering Mother for Me and for you my children". JHS. On behalf of Your Beloved Jesus Christ "Hide in My Sacred Wounds so that I Can protect you from Covid-up to 24 mutations there will be, I gave My Precious Blood for you in My Holy Cross of Passion that I did not come to the world so that you died but so that Have Eternal Life and that is for Me Beloved Children of My Broken Heart for the crime of abortion of indolent and sinful humankind who seek more the pleasure of the flesh than the Glorification of Me and of My Father Who is called Jehovah so I Reveal it to through My little daughter and servant as you my children. " Amen, Glory to God. (March 18, 2020)

MESSAGE just now. Give Glory to God says the Elohim Saint Raphael the Archangel in the service of your lives to others, God will reward you. On behalf of His Holy Christ in the Sacrament (Holy Eucharist) that you will no longer take publicly because of the current Pope who has withdrawn you from your reach in the middle of Christian Lent, don't you see it? Dictated by Saint Michael the Archangel to all of you, Elohim beloved of God the Father and of the Blessed Virgin Mary as well as of his Holy Christ Jesus Christ King of Heaven and Earth. Amen, Amen, Amen. Prince of the heavenly legions if you want and above all things Defender of the Holy Eucharist Whom is Christ in His Holy Cross of Redemption for the sin of the world. Amen, amen, amen. March 18, 2020.
Remember prayer to Saint Raphael the Archangel, medicine of God in case of sudden sickness.