ABORTIVE THINGS

MESSAGE OF CHRIST RESURRECTED TO MEXICO WITH POSTDATA, ALSO FROM HIS MOTHER OF YOU BLESSED VIRGIN OF GUADALUPE WHO IS STILL ALIVE AND BEATING IN THE TILMA AS HIS SON HOLY CHRIST, THE TRUE REDEEMER AND REEDUCATOR OF HUMANKIND BY THE SIN OF ABORTION. - "My children do nothing to remove it from their laws in Mexico and I kill them and from "no" they tell Me -,

 you will see Elohim Archangel Saint Raphael says that more comes from COVID and you from "no" "no" but you loose no time to conceive children without marriage, says Saint Raphael the Archangel Elohim.

- "You will see from now My children that they are from now from" and then "that I grind them from" now "and after you die, will you confess? Not from no and that if would be from "never" of ABORTION another rooster would sing to them of the ya, that the ROOSTER the hen will also sing to them My Mother of the ya on the day of Her Warning and there they will cry because they died and did not confess and they died and what do I do to stop My children from aborting with pink pills that call me from "happiness" false misfortune actually. Amen. Glory to God Hallelujah.And now what Do I say to My children if they die and they stupor myself? I vomit them from My Real and True Mouth and tell them "I don't know you, I don't know you anymore." Amen Amen Amen.

REAL POSTSCRIPT OF HIS RISEN CHRIST"Repent of having had an abortion, of thinking about doing it, of taking vasectomy IUDs in your body because I Forgive everything except your "no"regret.Amen Amen Amen.

ABOUT THE IMAGES BELOWHORMONAL DEVICES THAT DESTROY THE EMBRYO PROCESS. DATA PROVIDED BY SAN RAFAEL ARCÁNGEL ELOHIM, ABORTIVE TYPE PATCHES, SUBCUTANEOUS IMPLANTS THAT DESTROY THE UTERUS ALSO CAUSING CANCER. AMEN.IN THE CASE OF THE MALE, TESTOSTERONE IS DESTROYED AND IT IS A CARCINOGENIC PRODUCING CANCER, IN OTHER WORDS IT STERILIZES THEM, WHICH IS WHAT IS CURRENTLY HAPPENING.VACCINES ARE STERILIZING IN SOME CASES.AMEN AMEN AMEN. ELOHIM ARCÁNGEL SAINT RAFAEL WARNED YOU DO WHAT YOU WANT.

"That is actually what My children do and then what Do I Do with them Father? - Said by the Risen Holy Christ. Amen Amen Amen.

"You lose My children and My girls behind appearances." Amen. By Holy Christ Crucified for you and Risen on the third day. 

Amen Amen Amen.

WATCH REAL TESTIMONY VIDEO, spanish version

MISCELLANEOUS ABORTIVE PILLSREGULAR USE, RIUS OF VARIOUS KINDS, THE DAY AFTER, QUIET INJECTIONS OF YOUR CONSCIENCE, NO, NO LONGER NEVER QUIET NO MORE.AMEN AMEN AMEN. BY SAINT GABRIEL ARCÁNGEL ELOHIM.GIVE THE GLORY TO GOD AND LEAVE THE ABORTION CALVARY FOR YOUR MINDS AND BODIES OF NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.AMEN AMEN AMEN.THE INDUSTRIAL USES OF CHILDREN DEAD IN POSTMORTEM ABORTION ARE KNOWN AS A PHARMACEUTICAL, COSMETOLOGICAL, PRESERVATIVE AND EVEN FLAVORING INDUSTRY. FIND OUT.HORMONAL DEVICES THAT DESTROY THE EMBRYO PROCESS. DATA PROVIDED BY SAN RAFAEL ARCÁNGEL ELOHIM TYPE PATCHES, SUBCUTANEOUS IMPLANTS THAT DESTROY THE UTERUS ALSO CAUSING CANCER. AMEN.