Derek Hale - Help you

TW: Suicide, bullying, eating disorder.

I was never liked in school, everyone seemed to hate me. No matter what I did or didn't do they always bullied me. They would push me into the lockers and kick me and punch me. They would yell at me and tell me nasty things. I was always walking around with bruises on my body. I had lost a tremendously amount of weight and my body showed it. My bones were sticking out, and I was dizzy everyday.

I had finally broke down and tried to kill myself. Tried. I had failed, clearly cutting yourself wasn't a effective way to die. I was in the hospital, my parents where here everyday. But I was all alone at night. I would cry myself to sleep, hating myself for failing.

I was laying on the hospital bed looking at the gray boring walls. I heard the door open, but I was to tired to move. My bed started moving and soon I was out of my room. I didn't care the doctor probably wanted me to have surgery or whatever.

I was pulled into a small room that looked like the storage room. I sat up carefully, looking around. A man stood beside me, he was wearing a leather jacket. He looked very serious.

" Who are you " I croaked out my throat feeling very dry.
" I'm Derek Hale " He said very confidently.

I swallowed and said " What do you want with me "

" That's up to you to decide"
I looked at him confused at what he meant.

" I can help you, don't you want to become stronger? To fight back to those who bully you? Don't you want to feel confident? " He said and pulled my legs so that I was sitting in front of him. I wasn't scared, I was feeling intrigued.

" Yes" I whispered out. " But how? " I asked him.

" I can help you, will you let me? " He asked while brushing my hair away from the side of my neck.

" Yes "
As I said those words I saw his eyes turn yellow and his teeth grew into fangs. In seconds he was on me biting my neck. I couldn't scream, I didn't have the energy to. He pulled back and looked at me.

" Are you ready for your new life " He said and I smiled. He picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the hospital.