Jackson

It was not long ago that my mother passed away. Nobody knew what she passed away from. Ever since that me and my father had been fighting.

He was never there for me and he had the audacity to fight over where I would live. He didn't want me to live with him, he said that he would rather die than take care of me.

He's a piece of shit, a drunk and he's disgusting. I didn't want to live with him either.

But of course I had a wonderful cousin. Jordan Parrish. I remember all the trips we would take to Beacon Hills to see him and his family.

I remember how happy I used to be when he and I was together. He was more than just a cousin to me. He was like my best friend, he was always so caring and understanding.

I had called him and asked him if I could live with him. He agreed almost immediately, And I was so happy.

The day I would come to Beacon Hills, Jordan wasn't home. So he made an arrangement with Mr. Stilinski. The sherif of Beacon Hills. Also known as my Mother's best friend.

When we would come here we wouldn't only visit Jordan, we would visit Mr. Stilinski and his son Stiles to.

Stiles was always so nice to me, he was a bit weird sometimes but in a good way. He would always joke and bring a smile to my face.

After the first day of school I noticed something weird, there were supernatural creatures here. So, when I came home to Jordan. I asked him about it.

He told me there was, and who they were. I had known about the supernatural for a really long time. And I knew there definitely was something weird here.

I wasn't scared, there were basically only werewolf's .

<>

Stiles had been very kind to me since I've arrived. He had helped me around school and introduced me to his friend group. I could tell all of them were supernatural.

All of them were nice but I had taken a certain liking to a girl named Kira. She quickly became my friend and we would hang out all the time.

She told me she was a Kitusune, and I was happy that she trusted me enough to tell me. Our friendship got stronger and stronger each day.

<>

Today was marks the beginning of my second week here at Beacon Hills High. I was walking lazily through the hallways, I had math first period.

And that darn classroom was miles away. It took about 20 minutes to get to the classroom. This wasn't a good start to this day.

I had woken up late, I had no time for breakfast. My car wouldn't start so I had to run to school and now I had freaking maths. My hatred for math was extremely big. It is the worst thing ever.

As I rounded the corner I saw Scott and that dude Jackson. He had Scott pinned to the lockers and he screamed at him. Very mean words.

This wasn't the first time it happened. Jackson was always bothering both Scott and Stiles. I was starting to get really tired of this dude.