Scott Mccall

Scott and I had been together for awhile now. Everything has been such a bliss until Allison came to our school.

Suddenly all the attention he had on me was shifted onto her. All the time he used to spend with me he was now spending with her. All the times his thoughts were clouded with me, was now filled with her.

We hadn't broken up but I knew sooner or later that it was coming.

Yes I was jealous. She was so much more beautiful than I am. Her voice is sweet like honey, and her smile would light up the darkest of days.

The more distant Scott became the more my heart hurt. He was my first love, and how hard I've fallen for him is stupid. I knew the time he would tell me he didn't want me anymore, my heart would break into millions of pieces.

Everyday I had to watch how close they were. How they would hug each other and laugh at the others jokes.

Why did it have to be her? Why did it have to be such a wonderful human being? Why couldn't she be mean? Why did it have to be Allison?

You think that I would have given up by now? That I would have just told him to get lost. But I didn't have the courage.

<>

Today Was my birthday party that Lydia had fixed for me. Music was blasting throughout the house and the disgusting aroma of alcohol filled my nose.

I knew Scott was here, I saw him and Stiles walk in about an hour ago. I was a little tipsy when I greeted him by the door.

Right then and there I asked him about Allison. She's just a friend, he said. But I know he lied.

You don't look at a friend like that. You don't hug a friend like he hugged her.

I walked up the stairs to go to the bathroom. I needed to be alone for some time. The party was getting to much.

I carefully opened the door to Lydias room. And there Scott and Allison were. Lips locked together, they were smiling through the kiss.

Their arms were wrapped around each other. And my heart bursted into pieces.

Why did it have to be Allison?