Stiles Stilinski part 2

I put the wet cloth into his forehead and carefully cleaned away the blood. I then patted it dry and put on a bandaid.

Stiles were sleeping soundly and didn't react to me touching his wound. Hopefully by tmrw things would be back to normal.

I stood up from his bed and walked into the bathroom to clean up. After some time I went back inside Stiles room and took of his shoes and socks. He hated sleeping with them on, I put them next to his dresser.

I walked closer to him and picked out his phone from his pocket, I unlocked it with my fingerprint. We both had each other's fingerprint and codes in case something were to happen.

I went into his caller list and started searching for Scott. When I finally found it I pressed the call button. I walked out out from his room and slowly closed the door after me.

There were a few rings before Scott answered. I told him what had happened and said that Stiles wouldn't be coming to help them today. Which of course he understood and said to tell Stiles hi from me.

I turned off the phone call and went into his room for the third time. His phone was almost dying to I put it to charge. I then started cleaning up a little in his room. He always had a mess, clothes everywhere and so on.

When I was done cleaning I went down stairs to get him a soda and some pain medication to give to him when he woke up. He probably would wake up with a headache, since the fall he took was quite rough.

I placed the soda and the medicine on his bedside table, right besides his phone. I walked to his dresser and pulled out a spare blanket and wrapped it around him. He hated being cold when he was supposed to sleep.

Every-time we would stay over at my house he would complain about it being to cold. So I had brought about 10 extra blankets to shit his mouth up

I wouldn't get any sleep since he was complaining and talking all the time. In the end I would get more blankets and put them on him and he would lay on my chest to get even more warmth.

I walked over to his dresser and pulled out I gif his shirts and put it on. I then discarded my jeans and sat down on his chair.

I looked at what information he had gained these past few weeks. I also helped him research the bits he didn't find anything about.

But so far we're not close to getting rid of the alpha pack. The more time went the more dangerous things become.

They may be be less in numbers than we are but they were so strong and powerful for us to handle.

I continued to research and write down the important parts for longer than 2 hours before Stiles finally started to wake up. I heard him groan so I dropped what I was doing and walked over to him.

I helped him sit up since I saw that he was completely white in his face. I didn't want him fainting on me. I gave him the soda and the medication and he swallowed.

He then tried to stand up but I pushed him gently back down.

" I have to continue to work on the alphas for the pack. " He said and once again tried to stand up but I pushed him gently down again.

" I've already got I covered! I called Scott and I finished up your work and I sent it over to Scott's phone! " I answered back while running my Ungers through his hair.

A expression of shock and relief bloomed up on his face. He smile lightly but cringed when he felt the pain in his face.

" What happened? " He asked and looked at me with a confused expression.

" You fell, at school!" I exclaimed and still running my hands in his soft hair.

" oh " was all he said and I saw tiredness mask over his face. He must have taken quite back hit to his head.

I decided that if it wasn't better tomorrow I would get him to the ER or to Scott mom. I helped him get of his jeans, because he asked me, I gladly helped him! I pulled away his comforter. I then helped him lay down on his bed, I brought the comforter back up again.

" Can you lay here with me for awhile? " He asked and I nodded. I crawled into his bed and laid myself behind him. I wrapped my arms around him and nuzzled my fever into the back of his neck.

His cologne smelled fantastic, I could never get enough of it.

Eventually, we both fell asleep while still cuddling.