Hangovers... ~Harry imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

So it's (after, lol sorry!) Harry's birthday and well I couldn't help myself. I've had this idea for a few days now and well this it the perfect time to post it! :)

ENJOY! ;)

It was late when I woke up, two a.m. to be exact and I woke up to Harry. My idiot best friend who was currently throwing rocks up at my window. I rolled my tired eyes before getting up and walking over to it, opening it to only get hit with a rock on my arm.

"Ow! Harry!" I hissed.

"Sorry!" He giggled quietly. I sighed, he was drunk.

"What the hell are you doing?" I whispered, not wanting to wake my neighbors.

"Y/n, are your parents home!?" He slurred. Oh gosh, he was such a dork.

"Harry I live alone, just like you do, you're a twenty one year old man" I muttered. He had a birthday party and I went to it, but had to leave early because it was getting a bit too crowded.

"Hey! It's my birthday! Why aren't you with me?" Oh Harry... I shook my head.

"I was with you Harry, I just left early"

"Hey, let me come up"

"Okay just let me-Harry?" He was climbing up to my window.

"Harry!"

"Shh, you'll wake them up!" Oh gosh he thinks we're back in high school. He stumbled through my window, falling through it and laying there for a while.

"I'm not in the mood for this Harry" I mumbled, going to walk away, but with my luck Harry grabbed on to my ankle and tripped me.

"Ow!" I cried out when I hit my head on the small dresser I had next to my bed.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He was giggling again, crawling on top of me.

"Harry, please I'm not in the mood for this right now" I whined, looking up at him.

"You're bleeding" he frowned, leaning down to kiss my injured forehead. It felt a little better, but it still hurt like sh.it. When he brought his attention back to me he kind of started at me and I knew what he was thinking.

"No, Harry, stop it!" I cried, pushing him off of me.

"I'm not going to let you kiss me and hold me and make me feel like I matter to you when I know you'll just go back to her!" He wasn't serious with her, or with me, but I had been his best friend since grade school and when we were in high school is when he first kissed me. It was my first kiss and he was just lonely. He only ever came to me when he was lonely. When I got my first boyfriend Harry got mad, he made me stop going out with him just to keep my there waiting for him like a lost puppy.

"Y/n. I-I don't want to go back to her. I love you" he hiccups out his I love you and tries to crawl into bed with me.

"Get out Harry, now!" I shouted. He looked hurt, but he wasn't. He'd just leave in the morning anyway, even when he came to be with me he left me to wake up alone every morning.

"You can sleep on the couch, but not in here with me" I mumbled with a shaky voice, nearly crying myself back to sleep. Morning came and Harry was gone, as usual. I walked into the kitchen to make myself something but was surprised to see Harry, standing there in his boxers making breakfast.

"Harry?!" I cried, trying to pull down my shirt to cover my underwear.

"Morning beautiful" he smiled.

"Oh, I, uh put my clothes to wash" he smiled nervously.

"Do you even remember last night?" I sighed.

"Not really" he mumbled.