'Flings' ~Niall imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

Kay so my little fluff of a baby Niall is the sweetest and I wanna do something with these feelings!!!

okay so I almost posted this without it being finished sorry for the mistake !!

also btw this started out as a short and then became a one shot

also 'on the loose' came on and 'Carolina' is currently what I'm jamming to, I died with Harry's new album and ugh his voice kills me every time.

Enjoy!;)

"Ni, I don't want the shoes for cryin' out loud" I muttered, walking out of the store without him. He was being extra dramatic today, something happened with him and little miss lovely I forget her name. He always went on shopping sprees when he was stressed or sad and I was normally the one he'd buy things for. Like it some how made it okay for him to be out with girls.

"Y/n!" he called out to me. I was done with this whole thing, hated when he bought things for me. It wasn't like he didn't have money to spend but gosh it made me feel guilty, like it was some sort of bribe. Being friends with someone who's as famous as he is has proven to be difficult. I slowed my pace, seeing a rather questionable man with a camera.

Shit.

"Trouble in paradise?" He chuckled and I didn't like it. I held my hand up in an attempt to cover my face and his own snatched at my wrist. I made a sort of squak mixed with a grunt when he threw me to the floor, what I wasn't expecting was Niall's sudden anger. Shoving at the cameraman and gripping his collar.

"You don't touch her" he growled. When I tried at moving I noticed my wrist stung from his grabbing and catching myself on the fall, my left knee was also out and bleeding. To my surprise, Niall had come to my rescue, more camera flashes had begun when he picked me up like I was some sort of damsel in distress. My gasp was loud at the pain I felt in my knee and my arms went round his shoulders. The incoherent shouts and questions from people who didn't even need to know was more annoying and adding to my already throbbing headache. I tucked my face into Niall's neck and kissed at it to show my thanks, closing my eyes and hoping it would all be over soon.

**

"Fuck!"

When I wake up in Niall's oversized bed and fluffy throw blanket 'fuck' wasn't the word I expected to hear. I sat up, continuing to hear grunts and cursing. Knuckling at my tired eyes and turning to see two tablets sitting next to a cup of water. I smiled, swallowing the pills and noticing that I had been changed into Niall's shirt and nothing else but my underwear. Finding that my wrist and knee had been wrapped up, it was nice to feel taken care of. My feet touched the carpet of Niall's bedroom floor and I stood up, wondering where the grunting could be coming from.

Soon after making the trip down the stairs. I had found myself in the kitchen grabbing an apple to bite into. I needed something to help the pills work, continuing my search for the Irish lad. What I had walked in on was a sweaty Niall in his gym shorts and those fingerless boxing glove things on his hands. I never know what they're called, he seemed to not notice me intrude as he continued punching at the bag, grunting out some not so nice words.

"Fucking pricks, don't need to be touching her" he grumbled to himself and I smiled at his little angry rambles. When we met I had tripped into him and he ended up bleeding from his arm, long story short I begged him to let me take him to the hospital and fix him some dinner. Luckily for me Niall was sweet and I was a good cook, the boy never gets enough of it really and he's never let go of me since. I'll admit I always had the crush on him in the band and the fact that he wanted me to be his friend had been a dream come true. It's just not so fun when he goes and gets girlfriends. I wanted him to be happy, really I did, that smile of his is so precious. I just wanted it to be with me.