A Figment Of My Imagination ~Niall Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

So uhh hehe..... That first part was supposed to be one whole imagine so uhh yeah let's get on with the second part, sorry it was published by accident!

Also I want you guys to know if you're looking to read like really good and wayyyyyyyy better smut than my own I'd recommend jawlllines she's really awesome I've been reading her stuff on tumblr for what feels like forever now, she's new to wattpad and like just made an account to share her stuff on here if you're new and DON'T know her I highly, HIGHLY recommend you read her smut.

Now on to my work.

ENJOY!;)

Dreams are nothing but what we make of them right?... Why do mine always make me wake up in a sweat. I can never remember them but I do remember never being in them long enough to finish them. My heart beating hard in my chest, a thin sheen of sweat glistening on my skin and a warm wet pool between my thighs were always discovered upon my waking.

I whined, falling back into my bed, ecstatic that I finally had my own place. My fingers slipped beneath the thin and soaked fabric of my underwear and I felt at ease when my fingers rubbed in slow circles, causing my eyes to close and my body to tremble.

"Please" I gasped out, my thighs tightening around my fingers and my toes curling at the quick movements of my fingers. I whined, whimpered and cried out, begging to be relieved. To my surprise the warm present feeling in my abdomen was brought out of me quickly, shaking and panting after experiencing a fast chased orgasm.

**

"Don't you look disoriented" Jamie giggled at me. I sighed shaking my head and drinking a large gulp of coffee.

"Why are you always so tired? You never used to be" she wondered out loud. My mind wondered the same thing, why was I so effected by these dreams?

"Jamie if I tell you something you promise not to blow it out of proportion?" I asked quietly.

"What do you mean?" She whispered.

"I think I've been having sex dreams" I mumbled lowly, blushing as Jamie's mouth opened wide.

"With who?" She asked quickly, getting closer to me in her seat at the coffee shop we were in.

"I don't know, all I ever remember is waking up all sweaty and needing to get off" I whispered, blushing slightly as a woman sitting behind me scoffed and left the little shop.

"So you're having sex dreams with a dream guy and have no idea who it is?" She asks to confirm. I nod and wait desperately for her opinion on the matter.

"What if you're like really into that Christian Grey stuff and it's really just him you're envisioning?" I sighed, laughing and shaking my head.

"Jamie I love you, but sometimes you say the strangest things."

**

"Princess please I need you" his warm voice beckons me, and I comply. I couldn't say no, he had me so tightly in his hold. I knew he was real this all felt too real to just be a fantasy.

"Why won't you tell me your name?" I whined as he continued kissing at my neck and palming at my center.

"It's too dangerous for us to be together in the real world, that's why I come to you in dreams" he mumbled.